Is a shirt that shows my stomach ok for senior pictures?

I have this shirt I really like. An orange built in bra covers everything there (I'll wear a strapless anyway) with no cleavage. Then a white see-through thing goes over it and ends above my belly button. I love how I look in it: skinny, toned even, but is it appropriate? My parents aren't huge fans, but they'll allow it. I'm known as the prude and innocent one at school. Haha this might tweak that a little. It doesn't look slutty. But it does show a little more than I'm used to. I'm a little more well-endowed (34D), so I have to watch low cut stuff, but this isn't a problem there at all. Thoughts?

• It sounds appropriate enough.
  • Sounds iffy, but ok.
  • Doesn't sound appropriate at all.
www.kmart.com/.../p-027VA74617412P

Link off the site. Looks better in person.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's appropriate but not something to be worn for senior pictures. This type of top is made for clubs, parties, that kind of stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• looks cute IMHO

• would love to see you in it!

• Probably not. School pictures are meant to be cute, not show skin. Leave the skin for the club

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah that's totally fine. It's not too revealing or inappropriate