What's the worst "torture" you put yourself through, for the sake of beauty?

Waxing and skin bleaching are by far the worst thing a person can put themselves through in order to become "beautiful" never in a million years will I subject myself to that kind of pain. What is your major no-no when it comes to beauty?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Splashing aftershave on my face after a shave. Burn and sting baby!

• Taking accutane to finally get rid of my acne once and for all. Of course, I still get spots, but nothing like I use to get. Accutane dried my lips to the point of bleeding and I had to get special lip ointment, my skin was flustered red on occasion, my nose was drier than the Sahara, and I had to drink water constantly. Otherwise I would start to get cotton mouth. Beyond that, it was a piece of cake. Overall it was well worth it, and haven't regretted it since my treatment was completed.

• Ouch! I couldn't imagine how painful that would be.

• It definitely kept me up at night on occasion. Not from the stress of it, but because my body just felt so "dry". Though I got use to it about 2 months into the treatment. The whole thing lasted 8 months.

• getting a nose job. it also made a big hole in my pocket ;)

• Building abdominal muscle. Not so bad on hindsight, but not fun at all.

• Eyebrow threading! LOL

• I've done that once... Lol not fun

• But the results are awesome. You get used to it. Second time felt nowhere near as painful as the first

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, dying my hair. I'm naturally extremely blonde, but I just love love love being a brunette. It's time AND money consuming. I dye my roots myself whenever they become visible. And I always have to be super careful when I do it, just to make sure that I don't leave any patches "undyed". Nothing is more embarrassing than a patchy dye job, especially when your roots are blonde. :/ So there's no physical pain involved. Just a lot of stress. But it's worth it. :D

• Yupp. I attempted to dye my hair the other day, only to have my baby start screaming. Needless to say, I have the worst dye job in the world lol

• Damn! :/ That sucks.

• I get my eyebrows threaded, so that. I also get acrylic on my nails & sometimes they accidentally cut my cuticle with the drill. It stings for like the whole day.

• I've never gotten waxed, but it has to hurt. I'm used to the eyebrow threading.

• Waxing and plucking my eyebrows. Ouch!

• I guess plucking my eyebrows.

• Starving myself... that was only partially for beauty though. Yeah I don't recommend it.