Guys... any tips you are willing to tell us girls?

So, when girls have a crush on you guys, how can we get your attention? What can't you resist? Mostly asking appearance wise, whether it's hair, makeup, outfit, stuff like that. Not trying to be shallow, I just want to know how we can get you to notice us.

Most Helpful Guy

• From my opinion. When you approach a guy, present yourself as someone friendly. You can be wearing cloths that don't match or anything but as long as you present yourself as someone kind and smiling will get him to like you a little. We notice the face then afterwards, we notice your cloths. A lot of guys tends to ignore your appearance if you have a nice personality. Be charming as well

What Guys Said 5

• Hair - I like long hair, worn down. Curly or straight, whichever looks best on you.

Makeup - "natural" makeup to clear your complexion and make it look like you're not wearing any.

Outfit - I like dresses and skirts. If the occasion is right and you can walk without issues, heels are always attractive.

Femininity catches our eye.

• If he hasn't already noticed you, it's really hard to get the guy, because he already made up his mind usually.

If you want an actual relationship, not a fling, you're going to have to show him your personality, and if he doesn't go for that, you're done for. There are plenty of people out their that would value your personality, no matter what it's like.

• well appearance wise depends on the guy, so you would have to figure out what that particular guy likes in order to make the right choice... otherwise for me I had a girl ones apparently flirting non stop for years but i didn't respond even to touch... It was only when she asked why is it that you dont like me, am i not your type? Well honestly i told her you never asked if i liked ya or even said a word even remotely hinting towards you liking me, Guys can be BLUNT and straight to the point... sometimes its the beating around the bush that makes the genders seem lost in confusion, Now many years later i get the hints and so on, but its nice to just be flat out with someone..

• Personally I love it when a girl can make eye contact with me because that's really sexy.
    Appearance wise, I don't think showing a lot of skin necessary makes a girl sexy or attractive it is the way she carries herself. And honestly depending on the guy it's always different.

• best bet is to ask the guy out!

What Girls Said 0