What do you think of the bubble ponytail?

My hair is super long, and I'm always looking for new ways to keep it out of the way. Is the bubble ponytail stupid/childish/weird?

lovelace-media.imgix.net/.../...b-0eac7dcb03ce.jpg

www.couturing.com/.../Valentino.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always liked it :3 my hair is a little shorter then most so I could never pull it off :3 but I think it looks cool and not weird at all :)

What Guys Said 6

• Not a fan of this look, but it's not hideous, and for some women, I can actually picture this working for them.

But hey, it's your hair. If you're intrigued by it and want to try it, go for it. It may look amazing on you. You may find you LOVE it, and any man you meet does, too.

If you end up hating it or getting sick of it, seems like an easy fix to get rid of it.

• It can look very interesting on some women. But it can look silly on others.
    I recommend experimenting with different styles and find what looks best on you.

• It's spontaneous, and if you have an outgoing personality then go for it! But if you're more reserved I wouldn't. If you decide to do it then you have to rock it! Good luck!

• It would be cool as a one time-ish type of thing, but not all the time.

• looks really stupid and awkwardto me...

• thats stupid. a normal pony tail looks better.

What Girls Said 4

• It looks alright, maybe a bit youngish but who am I to judge? I still wear my hair in two ponytails sometimes. If you like it, you shouldn't care what other people think about it. I'd say go for it.

• Looks silly

• Looks kinda interesting. CX

• I do it sometimes just for fun I don't think it looks childish