Do you girls like baggy pants or is it getting old?

question says it all..

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of baggy... but a little sag never hurt :)

0|1
    0|0
    • See your nice about things..

thank youuu

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like skintight jeans on guys, but I don't like really baggy pants either. Somewhere in between would be preferred.

2|0
    0|0
  • They are old. I remeber going to north carolina and I live in philly so I guys here were fitted and not that baggey pants, anyway down south they wore these extra baggy pants that were big in like 90's and in like 2004. They looked like they didn't care what they wore even though it matched and they did. lol. Fitted jeans are the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • i much prefer bootcut jeans on guys, I think baggy clothes look really messy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baggy pants annoy me, especially when they are down by your knees, seriously, how does that make you look cool? all it does is make people think you can't afford a belt and stole some fat guys pants...Thats just how I see it at least.. Baggy pants are a big NO...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao okayy okayy

it wuz just a question;

i don't wear my pants that baggy I swear

• Hahaha!!... good. I'm glad I got that off my chest. =)

• link - VERY unattractive

Something less extreme would be just right.

1|0
    0|0
    • Word.

Your back pockets aren't supposed to be over your thighs, hitting the back of your knees when you walk.

• I don't think baggy baggy pants were EVER in style. When I see guys wearing those, I just think they look like idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how baggy. I would prefer a guy to wear baggy pants then for them to wear really tight pants.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know many girls that like baggy pants on a guy. Except for the really ghetto girls we have here. Creepy.

0|0
    0|0