Girls! what should I wear on first date?

Ok so for the date we are going out to eat at a steakhouse and then going to walk around the park for a while and probably get some Ice cream! I know that she likes to dress up a little but so I was thinking about wearing sperrys, khaki shorts, and a polo. I could wear jeans instead if you think that would be better, and I didn't know if I should wear sperrys or my rebook rezigs. And I have all types of shirts so if you think something would be better than a polo let me know

Most Helpful Girl

• Khakis, polo and sperrys are fine. Just make sure you're clean!

• the date was awesome and she said she really liked what I was wearing!

• That's good to hear! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Are you hoping for something long-term serious with this girl? If yes, then be yourself and dress comfortably. She's going to find out eventually.

• Khaki shorts, sperry's, and a solid v-neck would probably work! If it's going to be colder you should probably wear your jeans and maybe a jacket. Later on you could give your jacket to her if she's cold! Don't try to overthink it too much. I guarantee you she's probably doing the exact same thing. L

• I'm gonna guess you're white? Not that race has anything to do with it but I always see White guys on dates in shorts lol. Anyway, it's preference. I prefer a guy who dresses simple, you know... some jeans, chucks, a white shirt with a flannel over. Just make sure you look cute (don't wear the shorts)

• A shirt and pants! Something you're comfortable in! Honestly I don't really mind what a guy would wear as long as I know he put a little bit of effort into it & he smells really good!

What Guys Said 0