Which of these heels/wedges should I buy?

• 1) Black Pointed Heels
  • 2) Black Chunky Heels/Pumps
  • 3) Black Wedges
  • 4) Brown Wedges

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with wearing heels for casual affairs. Nobody asks "what is she doing in heels?"

Honestly, every girl needs a good pair of basic black pumps. It works for all occasions; both dressy and casual.

I picked #2.

What Guys Said 4

• nahh any type of heel guys like... makes women look taller.. leaner and just sexier, because it brings you their figure more.
    Wedges would be better... more comfortable at least and you can wear them out in public casually.

when a girl wears heels for every day things its like wtf is she doing with heels like this unless she goes to a club or an office.

• I don't like any of those.

• The 2nd pair of shoes.

• None of them. All awful.

What Girls Said 6

• I vote for 3 or 4 depending on your coloring and what you want to wear it with. The first two have been done to death.

• Either the first one of the third I think the third one is going to be more wearable with everyday. But they are so cute!!! :) wedges are nice but they are so hard to dress us so stick with black and a heel. Rounded toe is more versatile and is always "in" i love a pointed toe but their always in and out.

• 1!
    The first pair is the most beautiful. =)
    Others look cheap and unattractive.

• If you are looking for everyday, I would go with black wedges

• i like 2 cause it's simple and elegant. you'll look more confident when you wear it. wedges are nice but not that kind of wedges especially if you have thick legs cause your lower legs would look like the trunk of a tree. :)

• The first one
    It doesn't look cheap