My miniskirt is drawing unwanted attention?

I've been wearing a miniskirt for summer recently, and it must have shrunk or something since last time i wore it (?) because I noticed a lot more of my thighs and at a certain angle, even my panties, were visible!!
My mum freaked out went he saw it, and gave me a lecture, apparently titled " Things you can't wear, young lady" and i could have sworn someone whistled while next to me on the bus.
Should I throw it away? Or is there a way to 'unshrink' it? And is getting whistles from strangers who can see your undies normal?

I really like that miniskirt by the way... plus wearing jeans gets boring
*when she saw it, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You can sew on some fabric and make it longer that way, you can choose a colour or pattern that you really like. If you can't do that wear some really cute leggings.
    www.google.ca/search
    be sexy but with class

• omg thanks so much!

• yea but when a mini gets TOO short, u get a problem. plus leggings do sometimes work with skirts... i think

• Look at the pictures in the link I think they look nice.

What Guys Said 13

• If you were my girlfriend I wouldn't let you get out of the house with a skirt where people can see your panties. Having short skirts is ok in summer, but don't wear skirts where strangers can see your underwear. You'll give the impression of being a slut and being easy. Boys will whistle at you, which basically means they are judging you on your appearance and even if you might look hot or sexy with a short skirt, people will think you'll be an easy 'target'. Respect yourself to hide a little bit of your body. Boys like short skirt, but not as much as they like a little bit of mystery ;)

• Throw it away. The future father in me is begging me to tell you lol

• If you truly don't like the attention, you won't wear it. Your motives will speak for itself.

If you don't mind it every so often, just get a longer pair. Visible panties definitely means they're way too short.

• Wear it over something for modesty or add more fabric to it? It's not very tasteful or fair for the public if you are at a point where just a small fabric slip will show flaps. Alternatively look for something similar to it to replace it, you've could have shrunk it or had a growth spurt and now legs are longer it hides less unless it was always that small.

• you can stretch it out but not by much.

• well... you dress to show off, people will respond, lol. aside from trying to stretch it, not much to do, is there?

• Buy a new one. There are some creepy people out here. You don't want those problems.

• No way to 'unshrink' it. Maybe add a hem?

• Yeah I'd throw it away. Old creepy men will also see your panties and go home and fap to the thought of you. Do you want that?

• Short answer- Either get used to it, or don't wear it. You can't really "unshrink" clothing, so you could buy a new one, or just postpone wearing it.

• You should go out and my a new skirt if that is that case, it sounds like it is too short to wear.

• I thought girls wore miniskirts to show off their legs...

• You wouldn't wear it, if you didn't want the attention

• I was taking a risk- not asking for it. (on purpose)

• apparently, a lot :p
      seriously tho, i only noticed after three days. I know, i'm not that sharp either

• I'm just saying, if you didn't want the attention, you wouldn't wear it. You're a smart girl, I think you're just messing with peoples heads because you think it's funny

What Girls Said 6

• If it shrunk in the washing machine, there's probably not much you can do but throw it away. If people can see your underwear, it's definitely too small. Just buy a new skirt in the right size, and make sure that you wash it according to the instructions on its label too. Getting whistles from strangers who can see your ladybits is definitely not surprising at all. A lot of people would also frown upon it.

• I miss your old GAG name, it was so very Finnish.

Good answer btw.

• It's cuter! And more versatile, I think.

• Nothing Finnish about it? Awwww. I used to play MUD's in the early 90's and many of them were hosted in Finland and I would always see guys in chat typing out Finnish.

One thing I noticed about a lot of what they were saying is the reduplication of consonants, like two p's, or two k's, and some of the vowels too. It just reminded me of that.

• I ignore guys im not interested in so I don't care if they pay me attn. im not going to acknowledge them

however if its showing ur underwear u need to give it up and donate it and buy another one. next time delicate wash it and dry it with low/med heat

• Just buy a new one that also covers your underwear.

• Throw it out
    And no offense this is 2014
    Mini skirts are so 2000

• "omg guyz, why does my mini skirt, that is so short it shows my uterus, get so much attention from boys? are they like creeps or something?" Throw it away princess, or accept that the boys are gonna look at you.

• You're not all that trust me. Any Girls who show their panty, well call shy guys attention...