Which is more important, face or body?

What is more important to poeople, someones face or someones body, which is the first thing you look at in a person

0|0
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot face average body > hot body average face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Face of course. We all spend more time looking at a person's face. When we talk we look at the person's face. When we do most other activities we are also driven to look at the face. So, face is more important because I want to look at a nice and cute face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said hello to a woman who was a little big at the gym and was surprised at how good looking she was. I never really noticed her face before until i said hi. I would have to definitely say face, since you can always work on your body and make changes. Not so much the case with face. #futurepotential #investing

0|0
    0|0
  • For me face is more important than body but if she's really out of shape then its a deal-breaker even if her face is 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Face... body isn't a big matter as long as he/she isn't fat as hell of course

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like a combo meal. I have always looked at both simultaneously. Perhaps the face first though, but then, if she has a fat body, she'll have a fat face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too hard to choose. Face is important, but bodies are too. I didn't enjoy sex as much with skinny girls, and both partners being satisfied sexually in a relationship is important.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can deal with a cute face but an okay body, but I can't deal with a sexy body and an ehhhh face. But overall, she has to have a nice voice and personality to her. It would be a deal breaker if she didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to say, but I think I would go with the face. Especially for a serious relationship. If she's pretty and you get along really well, the body won't be super important, I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. As long as you aren't overweight, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends, if its just sex. Body. Substantial. relationship, face.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fist thing I look at in a person is their eyes, so I would say face. Although if they have a nice body, that is a plus!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are important but the face is the first thing I look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally important.

0|1
    0|0
  • Face is, because if the face is bad the rest is unimportant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, makeup has a hard time fixing a body. So I'll say body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally important

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• face… it is called EYE contact.

1|0
    0|0
  • To me, both.
    But you can always get fitter, get more athletic... but you can't change your face (not counting plastic surgery)...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say face. You can improve your body, especially men. But once a face is not attractive, it is difficult to be attracted to the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • DICKKKKKKK

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say face. Both are important but I think if the body is not so great but the person has a nice face then it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both is important and the first thing i look at is the face. But if someone has a good face and a bad body its not good either. But if someone has a great body anda not so nice face, that person can still look good. So Id say body.

0|0
    0|0
  • face unless overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is more important to me.
    I can get lost in a beautiful face, great eyes, sexy smile, sweet dimples, etc.
    If you're not that attractive with clothes ON, I probably won't care to get your clothes OFF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both cause they complete each other

0|0
    0|0