Do girls like a little bit of meat on a guys butt?

It's stupid really lol but I've always been self conscious about my butt. Do you girls like curve on it? I feel like sometimes it's a little too jiggly for a guy or something haha.

So what do you girls prefer? Flat butt or a butt with a little meat on it.

PS: I'm no fat a$$ by any means :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• i appreciate a guy who takes care of his body (without being obsessive). so whatever shape that turns out to be is fine. But I make an effort to look good (in general) so I expect the same.

generally-speaking, if a chick really likes you she will also like your ass.

• Of course, but toned. =)

Women can get away with a not so toned ass, but men (if they're lucky enough to have an ass) should tone it so they get those really cute dimples. ;)

• I like nice butt on a man. I mean a little meat on it, ok. For me it is better than a flat butt. I am not talking Kim Kardashian kinda LOL

• I don't know why but man booty weirds me out. I know it's wrong, but I just really can't deal with a guy with a butt. Like 95% of girls love it though so don't even trip.

• There was this guy in one of my classes this year who had one of the most perfect butts I'd ever seen in my life. It was kinda big, but still really firm and sculpted looking since he was an athlete. Jesus, when he'd wear skinny jeans...

• Like did they pop out or something?

• Haha you have no idea how many times I wanted to give him a little tap, but I didn't want to freak him out.

• Just a tap. Being the big A$$ man he is, he probably wouldn't of felt it and you could've got away with it.

• Yeah i like a nice tush on a guy

• I don't, but lots of girls do. I don't mind it but I also don't like it

• So what do you like, just a wall flat gluteus max?

• I don't like grabbing guy's butts. It just seems really... feminine to me?
      But nah flat butts aren't good either. Some guys have cute butts, but I honestly don't think about it much

• Oh ok. Well idk, thanks for your answer though.

• It's lovely regardless.

• I love some junk in the trunk. Woof, woof!

• Hey hey now. I'm no dog k? *runs off whimpering*.

• **Purples dilated, salivating. The hunt is on**

• If I really was a dog I would have my tail tucked in right now lol

What Guys Said 1

• I think they like it being tight and cuppable