Guys if you had grey hair would you dye them?

If your hair becoming more and more grey at some point of your life would you dye them or keep them as they are?

I'd dye them btw... i dislike grey hair

• I'd dye them
  • I'd keep them as they are

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd dye them.

The concept that men are awesome natural and women need to do a million things to be suitable never made sense to me. I think guys look better with "young" hair the same as women.

• YESSSSSSSSSS... i think men should care as much as women about their image

• I don't know why some people shame men for wanting to work on their appearance a little. People like to look good!

What Girls Said 4

• I would dye them until my 60s After 60 I would keep them as they are. I love white grandma look :) That is all about it :)

• well you'll turn 60 in 30+ years so you'll never know how things will be then and by the time you'll be 60 there might be possible for humans to look half their age easily

• but why? i guess that classic gransma look will start to fade away in the further years... personally i would dye them when ill be 60. BUt i'll dye them some unique color like blue or red i wanna be a cool grandpa lol

• I am so romantic what can i do :p

• It's attractive when people can accept their age with grace instead of holding onto the past.

• Depends if i can pull it off but Id probably dye my hair.

• Sometimes I think old men shouldn't die their hair. I mean wrinkles with a dark hair doesn't look good on men. Some men can pull it off though.

• yeah but with grey hair will look like a dick

• cute? cute is a word for young boys and girls generally... probably you mean handsome

• No, I just think they generally look, act, and talk cutely... They also look wise.. doesn't necessarily mean they are attractive. I just feel safe comfortable and peaceful around them.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm not sure. My initial thought is yes, just since I pull out all the stops to fight off aging. Pls my gf is a licensed hair stylist, so I can get a pro dye job at home for nothing. But maybe it'll look good, who knows? Also, my girl is a grave robber and thinks older men are sexy. She always says she thinks I'll look like this guy when I get old, and she can't wait, hahaha...
    img2.timeinc.net/.../mad-men-john-slattery_240.jpg

• I've had gray hair since I was 12 and the only time I colored it was when my then would be mother in law insisted and a lot for me to get it done. Result was I discovered I was allergic and spent the whole first week of marriage nursing a swollen red painfully itchy scalp lol

Also my salt pepper suits my persona and professional requirements so no regrets there :)

• 12? that's reall sh*tty man :(

• a teen with grey hair? huh... sounds weird a little bit.

• Ask the guy (me) who got the girls because of that and ofcourse other aspects :D

• I got gray hair when I was 17. And the bad part is that I only got them in the front. The rest remained black. And it's still mostly like that. I felt embarrassed and a few students (including two girls) made fun of me. I dyed them once but I did not like the process. So I stopped and have been hanging in there with gray hair only in front. It sucks but eh. The other part that disturbs me is that I get comments from women in their 50's and over about how great the hair makes me look. Can you imaging yourself (in your low 20's attracting women in their 50's and older? Ugh. Somehow I manage to let it go and just live with it.

• ughhhh it's better to dye them at this point of your life really. if you're in your early 20s grey hair really sucks... it'll make you look like a dad among your peers

• I have a little bit of grey in my hair. But I keep it at about the length of peach fuzz so you can't see it.

But I have a lot of grey in my beard. But I will never dye either. Because I don't give a damn abut the grey

• Hell no, I'd wear them like a badge of honor.

It hasn't happened at all yet at 31, but when it does I'll welcome it.

• I have grey hair. And no I won't dye them. I'd rather be natural...

• do you shave your head to make them non-visible? :-P

• Nah, personally, I think grey hairs make
    you look wise, I wouldn't dye them :3

• no it is part of getting older I started to get gray hair when I got to 35 some women like some gray on a guy

• I'd keep them. Alas, I don't think I'll have any hair left by the time it starts going grey...

• Nope, a lot of girls love grey hair

• Got few of them on right side and thinking of colouring them

• Nope. I wouldn't care at all, and I probably would not even notice until someone pointed it out to me. Then I'd still be like so, what's your point? Then I'd they'd probably try and tease me and rag on me, and I'd still be like what's your point, then think they were scumbags.