Ladies if a man had to go shopping in your body what would he experience?

What body type are you and what is your figure like? What would it be like to buy clothes for your body? What style would you be giving them? Would it be fun for them?

Okay so now I get it Three things I learned
1.) If it's cute it's not in your size
2.) People who make clothes don't care or don't understand a woman's body and the people who order never order enough
3.) If I ever shop in a woman's body there is a better than 50% chance I will leave wanting to cry... and... if I did find something awesome I would do a cartwheel! Now I just need a body to try it with! :p thank you all...

Most Helpful Girl

• Anger and frustration. Let's start top to bottom. For some reason, bigger sizes of bras in my favorite stores like to have a ton of padding and the ones without all the padding aren't that great to look at. Shirts. Sometimes a medium will fit, sometimes I have to go as far as an XL, because I don't want my boobs stretching the fabric or falling out. The different sizes in stores in general are annoying. Onto dresses. Because I'm short, no maxi dresses for me. But since my butt is rather large, that makes even an average dress a mini (skirts too). Jeans have ridiculously different sizes depending on the store. And the ones that claim to be "short" or "petite" are only a bit shorter than normal. And the waist-gap issue because of my butt. And shoes. Oh, how I love shoes that I can actually find in the women's section. My feet are small, I can wear children's shoes (and do, if I think they're cute enough and not too much like a kid shoe) and heels are a rare find for a size 5-5 1/2. I could spend and entire day looking for the right pair of shoes and never find them.

What Girls Said 20

• He'd experience lots of frustration as a 6'1" woman (me, lol) trying to find pants that are long enough that also fits around the waist. Apparently, long legs means you also have to have a wide waist (i. e. be fat of something). I have to wear belts with pretty much everything because I have skinny hips.

As for shoes, forget about nice dress shoes that fit unless he has like $200 to pay for designer ones that come in the right size. When I get nice shoes, I have to make them last. With running shoes, he could just head right back to the men's section, lmao.

• wow lol…

my body type is fun but also a pain to shop for. I'm an hourglass, so he'd be able to wear any top he wants and look good in it, but in jeans he'd hav a terrible issue haha. they'd b nice and tight at the ass, but wide at the waist, so he'd need a belt. I'm also not that tall so jeans would have to be folded up a little. :P

• I love hour glass... I was born with no butt so my jeans are hard to find too...

• He'd find out that buying a dress is a pain in the ass because the top part is always too big - yay small boobies. He'd also realize that I hate buying shoes and handbags. And that I stick to buying skirts, tops and skinny jeans. And that I never shop for more than 30 minutes. Fun? I don't know. Probably not.

• Not at all what I expected... I thought women would have it easier being thin...

• Nah. It isn't.

• He'd discover having muscular, strong legs may look lovely, but to fit trousers on my legs they won't fit anywhere else. To fit everywhere else they'll be loose on the leg.
    Oh and he can say goodbye to shirts. Breasts 2 dress sizes bigger than your body, good luck finding one!

• I am hearing that it super easy for slim girls but the curves I love make it super hard to fit...

• Most likely because he thinks you are beautiful. .. your picture is very nice so I can see why he would think so.

• Pretty much my dear! He does think I'm beautiful. Awww, thank you very much :)

• it would go a little something like this:
    picks up a pair of jeans to try on, fits on your legs and butt, but is way to big for your waist. so you'll go down a size and nope.. doesn't go past your butt but will most likely fit your waist. You'll struggle with this for a good while, then eventually you'll say "fuck it, back to yoga pants"

• Curvy big butt or average? It seems like they should have more choices in leg length too?

• i've got a squat butt! haha

• He would be mad, because its hard to find small's or extra smalls, because in my area a lot of females are my size.. its so frustrating you have no idea. Plus you have to find jeans that fit nice AND are comfortable AND make your butt look nice. But my shoe size is average, so no complaining there. Another plus too is that woman's clothing is a lot cheaper than males..

• Are you just tiny or slim? As you get older and get more curvy will it help?

• Yeah you're huge! Not to brag, but I do fit comfortably in my car!

• Tell you what I will loan ya my body next time you need something off the top shelf or moved but I want yours for my next long car trip lol

• He would have the pleasure of being able to wear almost any outfit.

• Looking for jeans, there would be no question you'd have to either tuck them in 5+ inches or somehow try to rock the wrinkly look. All shirts and blouses are too big for you because you have a bony, thin upper body. No bras fit properly. You look great in a bikini from the front because you have a flat stomach and hourglass shape but your butt is flat. Boho look is best, drapes well on your tiny shoulders.

• He'd spend a lot of time in the bookstore!

• He'd most likely get impatient and buy a lot of stuff that looks cute on the rack without trying it on. But have a a cute pair of heels, some books and skin products.

• He would be dismayed and feel frustrated that most pants are too loose around my waste and are tight around the thighs.

• It would fun I guess. But it might be difficult to get my size. I'm skinny and sometimes they don't have jeans or shorts for my size.

• It would be terrible cause nothing fits you good. Especially jeans -_-

I am skinny with long, skinny legs, sucks

• he'd find that i'm too short for FREAKING EVERYTHING UGHHHH

• Short can be sexy too...

• I didn't say that being short can't be sexy but it's difficult to pull of many styles of clothing or shop for jeans for instance

• Oh I see so it more being frustrated with how clothes are cut or made.

• He would get mad because everything is either too loose or my size is gone.

• Men go through the size thing too... luckily I mostly wear suits... so everything is tailored.

• Ouch I get what you are saying. I have shopped with women who litterally cry over sizes and fits. Men are very luck not to have fitting issues.. but we have so few choices...

• I hear you. My sister's boyfriend is tall and has a hard time finding pants that fit him.

• You would get annoyed you can't find anything that fits you either is too big or too small

• He would be insanely picky

• this is funny because just about every body type is represented here, all saying it's impossible to find clothes to fit them..

to answer your question though I'll abide by my previous statement.. shopping is a bitch!! absolutely love it obviously, who doesn't, it can just get very frustrating
    I'm pretty much a solid medium, which means that even at stores I shop at all the time I can never just pick something up and buy it, I always need to try it on and compare to the size small and large which can be a pain sometimes.
    when it comes to nice shirts they're pretty much impossible, I have a fairly fit body and smaller boobs but swimming has turned my shoulders monstrous so everything that fits my body is too tight on my shoulders and if it fits my shoulders it falls below like a tent lol
    pants aren't too too bad, there's always something somewhere that'll fit, even if it means splurging at nordys or lord & taylor

basically, he better be prepared to devote a couple solid hours!! haha

• See shopping as a man is really easier no doubt... even suits theyour Taylor to you. I would love to see a woman shop as me though. I doubt I would make past Victorias secret with out spending hours lol

• Tell you what you can hold the purse and stand with the dads who all just want to go have a beer.. and I will spend hours trying stuff on... then we can fight about when to leave lol is that how it goes? :)

• ohhhh ok I meant in the case of guys not liking to shop for themselves... I definitely get how waiting around for us can be totally frustrating hahaha

• I'm 5ft10 and am an underwear model so I have an insanely small waist but large curves, so not only are most clothes too short but anything that's supposed to fit my boobs/waist in one is notoriously difficult. Give him half an hour & he'd be crying aha.

• So you should be perfect to fit but still struggle? That seems insane... you sound beautiful by thecway..

• A lot of pain, desperation, anger - and he would probably end up crying a little.

• What body type are you? What would be free frustrating?

• I don't think im a full hourglass, but something like that im not really sure.
      I just HATE shopping, it sucks, and my shoulders are broad, so everything looks horrible in my opinion^^

• I get frustrated because there are very few choices for men... everything looks the same. Women have the advantage in that respect. I do understand body image and wanting a cool or cute out fit and knowing it won't look right... or not being able to have the style you want...

What Guys Said 0