Guys, what color *pops* on a girl?

that you'd instantly be attracted to?

Most Helpful Girl

• ive read somewhere that the colors men are attracted to on women all depends on the woman's features..like skin tone...hair color...eye color...etc...

for example if ur brunette with light brown eyes, fair/medium skin like me...the colors that suit me best (and I get loads of compliments and attention from men when I wear these colors..) are bold colors...like red...plum...dark blue...teal...maroon...those shades really bring out my eyes and hair color...and everything looks well balanced...i don't feel pretty when I wear absolutely bright colors, like girly bubblegum pink or yellow...im not a fan of super bright shades at all

in comparison if you have light eyes and blonde-ish hair...bright and super bright colors suit you best...like yellow, lavender...baby blue...green, etc...

black and white colors look good on everyone though! grey too!

What Guys Said 3

• There is no color that I am "instantly" attracted to, no matter what.

I don't think clothing color is really even remotely important.

• Pink and carolina blue (light or sky blue).

• pink, yellow and light purple

they are unique and they just catch my eye

What Girls Said 0