Too good looking = Player?

Do you think men who look too good use that to their advantage of playing women? Womanizers? Not all, ok guys? Just in general here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most players usually skate by with their good looks, charm, and charisma - at least until the women are actually interested enough to pursue a relationship with said players. Then they're gone like the wind to find another woman, and the cycle repeats itself.

What Guys Said 3

• If a player is good looking then yeah he'll use it but in general a guy won't become a player just because he was good looking.

• Good looking matters! but what matters is their behavior,romance and attitude.

They will always be good to you if you are really wrong.

other things are unexpected

Thnx

• i don't use that to play women , so no not all of us do

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I think good looking men know how to use and play woman better then someone who is not good looking that is not to say that the guy who is not as good looking doesn't also have game.

• Definately. The best looking guys I think will use that to their advantage and are usually players. Not all though (I hope) because I want to find a drop dead gorgeous guy who is nice so I'm hopeful they are out there.

• Yeah me too which is hard to find. There is this really fine, pretty boy type guy that I'm just starting to talk to and I just think he is too good looking like he is exactly my type and I just look like he would be a player. hate to judge him like that but just looking at him makes you want to have sex with him . He is that tempting and attactive. Body is think mucular built, eyes are gray, nice brown skin, sexy cat shape eyes, tall, and young (26 yrd old). I mean, its rare to see a guy this

• Hot.

• Frankly, it's more likely.

If he looks like he loves himself then that's a very clear sign.