Do I look pretty without my hijab, or no?

So, I'm slowly easing out of my religion, and I'm rarely wearing my hijav anymore... Should I still wear it? This is what I look like w/out it:

http://i58.tinypic.com/mh4qcy.png

And my profile pic is what I look like with it.

• Wear it
  • You look good w/out it
  • You look ugly either way
    Vote C
oops... hijab* sorry. i have a bad keyboard >.<

1720

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer may surprise you, but I think, it strongly depends. We shouldn't forget that, what you'd call a hijab and would be called a headscarf in Europe, was a fashion item for centuries. The Ancient Greeks already used it, originally meant to signalise a woman's married, they later pushed it a bit further and made it a fashion trend.
    In many parts of Eastern Europe it still is part of the local dresses, even some parts of Southern Europe (the lady cleaning our appartment is Portuguese and she regularly wears something like that).
    So it's not just a sign of Islam, though the extreme Muslims and the not-less-extreme Muslim-haters on the other side tend to act as if it would be. It was part of a woman's dress in many cultures for many centuries.

If it fits the general way of dressing, you should still consider it, worn the right way it can actually look very good.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• You have an overall cute kind of look and those large eyes are beautiful. Completely your call if you want to wear it or not. Personal opinion if you choose to wear it make sure its because you want to not because of pure pressure or religion.

• You look great without it. Don't let yourself be oppressed. (As long as you're somewhere you don't have to worry about Sharia barbarity being used against you.)

• You look very pretty. No need to wear that thing over it.

• Wearing hijab is not about looking pretty or cool or whatever.. Its more like your devotion to your lord i guess?

• Isn't the hijab to remain modest when around guys? It is supposed to make you look ugly so ofcourse you look better without it :P

• Wear it until you grow your hair out. But you don't look ugly by any means!

• Why on earth would you ever want to hide such a beautiful face?

• You look better without it. Show off that pretty face. :)

• You have great hair! I bet it feels great to touch :) I wouldn't cover it up if I were you

• You look good! Ditch it and be stylish!

• lol never put that shitty thing on again xD you look gorgeous

• You look much better without, not mentioning that it's healthier for your hair to receive light and air.

• I like your style, that hijab is in the way of expressing it.

• You look nice. But I think brown hair would suit you better.

• U look great

• Well, in both u look good :)

• what's the point to go in a sack? if you are living in free country, it must something wrong with you to go in a sack!!

• You don't look good without it... you look waaaaaayyyy better without. That's my opinion though. You have to wear what you feel most comfortable with, because this will make you most beautiful - not what other people think. ;)

• Good for you! You look great. Grow your hair and you'll look stunning.

• i think she's already fairly stunning, I like her style even with the "short" hair tbh

What Girls Said 17

• You look okay wither way, but blonde hair doesn't suite you...

• You look like a model without it. I am so jealous of your beauty right now. Go hijab less!!!

• I am a Muslim. I have never wore hijab in my life. I don't think I will someday. lol

You look flawless. No worries :)

• You look great without it! Very pretty! I was raised in Islam... thankfully I never put it on but was very close when I was 10... I live in an area with a lot of Muslims... and if I were to take it off it would be very difficult

• I would vote c if you changed it to 'you look GOOD either way'

Seriously. Don't put yourself down like that.

• I think you look good either way. But of course having your hair visible is an additional plus.

• You look lovely either way. When I wear a hijab I don't have to worry about my hair because in Iran it's the law so I get where u are coming from. But in all honesty u look very lovely

• Of course you look good without it. Honestly your hairstyle/color doesn't really suit you but you can always grow your hair out (or wear extensions) and dye your hair.

• I can't tell you if you should wear it or not. It's something I don't get at all

But you do look pretty without it too.

May I ask how you became muslim? You don't look very middle eastern

• My mother is middle eastern. xD I just got more of my father's genetics (he was German-Lithuanian/Irish - a big mixing pot of stuff, I guess!!)

• You look great without it.

• you look good without it

• read your profile. are you part japanese?

• No -- my auntie is the Japanese woman in the family. She is related by marriage; she and my uncle adopted me when my mother became abusive post my father's death. They are the ones encouraging me to leave my religion and believe in what I want.

• i see (*^^*)

• Yes, you have gorgeous eyes!

• So gorgeous. I vote to keep it off.

• I think you do (:

• You're beautiful. Don't hide it.

• You look good without the hijab. And you are very pretty. :)

• You're pretty with one and without one