Wearing a graphic dress to prom?

I wanna wear a graphic dress. probably harry potter or one of my favourite video games with black heels or combat boots.

It'll be tight & short. I found some great ones online for a good price.

Would this be weird? Should I not do it or should I still do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? Some gamers at school might think that's the shit. Some people might think it's weird that you're not conforming, but they're the ones who are dumb, not you. I think it'd be worth it for one person to think you're awesome for every 6 people to think you're odd.

• I'm thinking of star wars. Would you rather see a comic strip dress OR a r2 d2 dress? Which sounds cooler?

• Holy shit go for R2D2!!!

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to wear that to prom then wear it. It is your prom so wear what you want. Only thing I can think of is find out if it is okay to wear, since some schools do have dress codes for prom.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't do it but it sounds really original! Just go alllll out so that being different doesn't look bad.

• It's not something I would wear. But it's YOUR prom night. This is a once in a lifetime event so make the most of it. :)

• If you want to, then do it! Why not?

• Would you rather see a comic strip dress OR a r2 d2 dress? Which sounds cooler?