Guys! what do you like being CALLED by girls? cute or hot?

most girls when they like a guy they initially call him CUTE...

but I heard some guys get annoyed by that...

what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont call guys cute(or beautiful)(just to be safe). girls are cute not guys. cute is more feminine. so just call the guy hot. if you call him cute just see how he reacts to it, if he looks like he liked it or doesn't mind it then you can mix it up between both cute and hot, even sexy. but if he looks liek he didn't like you saying it, then just stick to hot or sexy. it all depends on the guy, whether or not he likes it or does/doesn't mind it

What Guys Said 6

• Well seeing how I am always called cute or really cute/mad cute? I guess that's the same thing.. idk.. but girls never say hot. It would be nice to be called hot. Its hard to tell how the girl means cute. Like aww he's such a cutie, or he's pretty damn cute! While hot, its pretty obvious what she means by this and it sounds like she is more attracted to us physically. Obviously when you call someone cute or hot, its by appearance, especially since this is typically used when seeing a guy for the first time. So cute would come off as he's moderately attractive, and hot means, damn he is fine as hell..

• I prefer hot but I don't mind cute. Guys who worry about it are just a little insecure about their "manliness." I know I'm a man and so I don't really worry about it. Short guys might not like it either.

• i would prefer cute..hot would makes me think she wants me for sex and also hot is used to describe in some cases the "asshole" kind of guys..so cute is good

• lol I always get told I am cute by everyone...I kinda hated it...

• Aww haha but how come though?

like how come you hated it? I've been trying to figure it out

• cute is a term that only girls use

• That's right but you completely missed my question! reread.

• Lmfao. akcasino is apparently not a man either.

• "cute" is a bitch term that I generally don't use. I don't mind being called cute, I just don't use the word because only girls use that word. only a gay man would use the word "cute"

• Its probably just me, but I think I would rather be called cute. "Hot" is so overused, I feel it has no meaning...

What Girls Said 0