Do opposites attract?

Every guy that has been interested in me and has been openly attracted to me and flirtatious has been my complete opposite. I am biracial and have black curly hair and I'm pretty curvaceous ; ) And the guys that ask me out are always blondes not that that's a problem but is it a little weird. Even in preschool my first kiss was with this little blonde kid Steven. Am I weird or does this happen to a lot of people. I don't really like blonde guys and I never hang out with them. I'm usually approached out in public like on campus or at a club or a coffee shop. so is it true that people are attracted to the exact opposite of themselves and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I heard of a of study that says people who are attracted to people that look similar to them are selfish so, that could be a good thing you got going there! But, personally, I have them same thing going on with me. I am brunette, with Pale blue eyes and pale skin and the guys who hit on me are always blonde. Yeah, I find it a little weird also, but hey, it's nice to get hit on either way.

What Guys Said 1

• I read in time that scientific studies prove that woman are attracted to the sweat of men with genetic traits opposite of their own and it is believed to work the opposite way as well. There's even a matchmaking site that uses this as a way to create couples. I guess it's just in our nature.

What Girls Said 1

• yess. that's is so true. like how pretty girls are wwith guys ugly.. or out going guys are iwth shy girls. that beacuse the phraph "he/she compeltes you'.. means exactly why oppisite attrct. cuz... we are all missing some speical thing in our life. and each other person has there own reason for falling for the other one xD