What type of bottom clothing looks hottest on girls?

Which kind of leg clothing appeals to you most? Do you prefer trousers/pants/slacks, knickers/shorts/hot pants, or skirts/dresses?

• Tight Jeans, Ripped Jeans
  • Sweatpants, Casual Trousers
  • Gym Shorts, Hot Pants
  • Tights, Leggings
  • Skirts, Dresses

Most Helpful Girl

• Skirts and dresses are for sissies and girly girls, I hate that, shorts or jeans are the best, but sweatpants are cool too

• You are my kind of girl ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think shorts look best on girls, I prefer athletic or sporty type of girls.

What Girls Said 11

• Everything. Anything. The whole point for me is to look cute, doesn't matter what I wear as long as I can get it to work.

I mean, for crying out loud, I'm wearing a bikini top, a pair of sweats, and a pair of white low-rise converse in my pictures.

• I wear skirts and dresses as much as I can :) It's so feminine and cute and definitely flatters most body types!

• All of them can look amazing as long as you go commando and braless. Lol.

• skirts & dresses ♡

all i wear 365 days a year

• all of them can look great, depends of course a little bit on the girl and the clothes. I wear all of them but mostly skinny jeans

• I think it depends on the girls body type and her personal preference

• I prefer tight skinny jeans. But it depends on the girl and her body what looks good on her.

• I think it more depends on the girls personality. Girly girls are more likelier to wear shorter and tighter things while tomboys like to look like boys

• Tomboys don't look like boys, they only act like boys.

• I prefer gym shorts, jeans and jean shorts.

• Great, I'm glad to hear that :)

• I like dresses the mosf

• First of all, it depends on the girl's body. If she has fat legs, she's not going to look great (to most people) in tight pants, shorts, or a dress, but maybe boot cut jeans would make her look good. If she has long, slender legs or athletic legs, I guess it's a matter of what style you prefer. I like sophisticated, dressy clothes, so I think I look hottest in a mid-thigh-length skirt or dress. But if you're a gym rat, maybe you think spandex shorts look better. Tight jeans look hot, too, on thin people, but I see way too many fat women trying to squeeze into them and it's gross.

• Tights and leggins are not really a bottom clothning. You always have to wear something on them.

• Not necessarily, I've seen girls who wear only tights, nothing on them.

• Some leggins are a bit see through see:
      mydomingo.files.wordpress.com/.../...not-pants.jpg

And wikipedia doesn't say they are pants and it sais that traditionally they are worn with long shirt, skirt or short etc. Just like they should be worn.

And it is referred to trousers but it doesn't mean they ARE trousers.
      You are the one wrong here.

• Nah, you're wrong, wikipedia clearly say: "In contemporary usage, leggings refers to tight, form-fitting trousers that extend from the waist to the ankles. In the United States, they are sometimes referred to as tights. However, the two words are not synonymous as the word tights refers to opaque pantyhose" - So, pantyhose or tights are not the same as leggings. It also say that leggings are sometimes "worn partially covered by a garment such as a skirt, a large t-shirt, shorts, or fully covered by an outer garment, such as a full length skirt" - but it's obviously not mandatory... if you wear it that way, then that's your thing.

What Guys Said 9

• Tights and legging or skirts and dresses on most girls. But it does depend on the girl.

• I mean skirts and dresses are the most feminine and love how girls look in them but if a girl has nice legs she can rock just about anything :3 tight jeans & pants, shorts and sweatpants are hot too! What is there not to like in a womans legs!

• A lot of times it depends on the girl. I've seen girls who just had the legs and behind to look good in any of those.

• The modest types. Jeans are cool. And forever will be.

• definitely leggings or nothing

• Tights, leggings, yoga pants😜

• Skirts and Dresses are far better then anything else imo.

• I picked skirts and dresses but I like short shorts or skirts if they have nice legs 😍

• Always skirts and dresses, shorts a re a close second, then tight jeans

• are*

• Def. not

• Well, that's your opinion then.