Men, Do I Look Innocent? (Pics)

These are some of my shitty photos... i often get "innocent" :O so i wonder what makes me look that.. tell me what you think.

http://tinypic.com/r/2jg58qa/8

http://tinypic.com/r/j7838n/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2wmkqdj/8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about innocent as I think innocent has more to do with mannerisms and demeanor than physical look. I will say that you look pretty wonderful, like you could be in the movies. My only criticism is not to have those silly "wing tips" (at least that's what I call them) on your eyes. You know those little things you draw on at the end. They look ridiculous on EVERY girl I see them on, no matter how beautiful. So lose those silly wing tips and you'd look pretty gorgeous.

• wow thank you! :) hahaha "silly wing tips" ok, i'll keep that in mind :)

• Well i tried some poses yesterday lol i'll continue when i get home

• haha I'm sure you'll have it down in no time.

What Guys Said 81

• You're a naughty girl. A very naughty girl. I can sense it... You need the right kind of man who knows how to handle it.

• O. o lmao i can be naughty but not just to everyone. Only To my guy! Lol

• You seem very sensual. So lucky him :)

• Hahaha :)

• The genuine modest smile makes you look innocent.

• You have very soft cheekbones and big, wide eyes. I think this gives off a kind of very young look. Perhaps that's why people would consider you 'innocent' as youth is associated with 'innocence'. I think you look adorable personally.

• You look like a really nice person at least that's the impression I got when I saw your pictures. And that's a really good thing but as I have learned appearances can be deceiving when I meat a girl that seemed really nice but then hurt me really badly in the end.
    I don't think looking like a nice person means you look innocent don't worry about it because at the end of the day you are what you are and you can't be something you're not because we only change with time and experience and even if we try to act differently we're still the same person.

• Um not innocent. More so really young. I guess some guys that are just trying to get into your pants are using the work innocent, but yet don't really understand what the definition of that means.

Innocent is more so a woman who takes the camera in, and also has a little mystery behind her. That makes her look innocent.

You just have loser horn dogs after you with no education. LOL

• LOL! but.. i don't know they don't talk about sexual stuff much or they don't swear when im around claiming im innocent lol like they don't wanna corrupt me lmao! but im not that innocent muhaha how old do i look btw? do i look that young? would you approach me or would you think im a minor and stay away? lol

• Im to old for you missy. Sorry but I would never speak to you. In a "romantic" type of way. lol

• LOL! I'm 20! it's not that i want you to, im just making a survey here!

• You are very beautiful. Lovely hair, gorgeous eyes and a tender smile. Very youthful. You will have no trouble attracting men.

• oh, thank you so much :)

• You are most welcome. Thank you for getting to catch a glimpse of you.

• It's the big wide eyes. Generally makes for an innocent look.

Don't stress. You are cute. It's fine. It's not holding you back - unless you are trying to be a stripper or something.

• Yes id say you do. I think you have a babyface but thats not a bad thing at all. you'll be thankful for that as you get older haha

• Haha yeah definitely. How old do i look to you?

• Haha some girls look hot even if theyve got a baby face. If you're hot you're hot. Thats the way I see it. How old people think you are shouldn't have any bearing on whether you're hot or not

• Yeah you're right :)

• Innocent is not the word I'd use. The first thing that would come to mind is 'hot', and then 'young' (you look almost exactly like my ex in the 3rd pic 0. o). Also, you kind of have that spark in your eye that says 'naughty'.

So no, not innocent at all.

• hmm.. never thought i look hot before haha, can't believe this, then it's not about my face, maybe it has something to do with my mannerism

• and im your ex Alex! what are u doing on here! lol

• Those beautiful brown doe eyes, very nice

• You have a beautiful face i like all your pictures ;) xD :P
    If you wanted rated your a even 10 , very nice face shaped
    your make-up is gorgeous !!!

• You've got that "I don't give a fuck" look. You're cute.

• You look like a good girl on the outside, but you have a secret dark side that people don't really know about.

• Very nice observation, accurate! Haha. Dark side you mean im secretly evil? :p

• Wow yay lol. I might have a knack for reading people. Better not get cocky lol.

• haha well you really rock this i mean i suck at reading people.. usually lol. I observe people a lot and im into details but still i suck at this lol

• Hey, you're really cute. I don't think you look innocent, you sort of of have a confident vibe, though I'm not sure. By the way you look 18.

• Thanks ^^ im 20 haha :)

• You look young but not that young lol

• Ikr! Some girl said i dont believe you are over 16 until i see the ID lmao.. anywho thanks for your opinion :)

• You just look 'innocent' haha. it's hard to explain it but if I say to a girl she looks innocent I actually mean she's pretty and cute.. Soooooo yeah haha :L

You just have one of them faces :)

• Oh i see, thank youuu! :)

• You have a youthful look to you which probably adds to the innocent vibe people get. The big puppy eyes as well

• i see, is it something bad? looking young? guys approach me in general but i want mature guys to approach me. im afraid it's never gonna happen because i look childish to them. maybe it's the way i speak... or the fact that i smile a lot. :(

• It's nothing bad at all. I think as you get a little older it'll be easier to tell that you just have a youthful face, and that's when you'll be most grateful for it :)

• haha you're right! :)

• I think maybe when you were younger you probably looked innocent with that face. Now you look somewhat innocent, mostly adorable.

• cute and pretty. "Innocent"? Who knows?

• haha nice! and thanks :)

• thanks. You've got that "it" factor. I think you could do modeling.

• wow! thanks. I wish! too short for it :/

• You do look innocent but that's not a bad thing. Actually, I think you're extremely pretty. Your eyes are truly beautiful and your hair adds a great touch.

• No way. Your first pic is the best one. you are looking very beautiful and grown up. In other two pics u are looking smaller. BEAUTIFUL PIC.

• Thank you :) well i already have a small face maybe because of the angle i look smaller lol

• :) thanks

• U r welcome. always here to help u.

• Yeah your wide eyes make you look innocent. I would never suspect you of mass murder or anything

• haha i might be a secret serial killer! muhaha :P

• Just dont kill me alright. Ille be your faithful servant

• hmm I'll think about it..

• Well you're very pretty but I think people see you as innocent because you have big beautiful puppy dog eyes and smallish lips

• Thank you :) lol yeah i have small and M shaped lips haha

• You totally could look up and say, "pretty please," then look down and then look back up and say, "for me?" and I'd be eating out of the palm of your hand lol

• Hahaha i'd do that lol

• Well, you look really, really young. I'd guess you were like 15-16 based on these pics.

• Omg im 20 hahaha

• Well yeah you're right haha, and thanks :)

• Yup yup, you're welcome.

• It's obvious you're young, pretty and petite. Maybe that's why some guys say you look "innocent". I'd say you're a beauty, and probably perky acting... with a side of shy mischief. ;-)

• thank you! :) and very nice observation haha

• You're welcome. I'm assuming my observation is somewhat correct. haha
      A beautiful young lady, for sure.

• thanks, yeah it's partially correct haha im mostly energetic and perky around people im close to ; shy and very mature around people i don't know haha and i do have a naughty side lol

• The "innocent" comment by those guys are made for a specific reason. But we know better, don't we!

It's actually a good thing and you should be happy about the fact you have a specific appearance because most men will find it alluring.

• First pic - Very innocent looking (Yet secretly naughty!) Second pic - sexy/flirty. Third pic - bedroom eyes (sexy/take me now look!)

• Lol take me now look? Lmao!

• Lol no im just surprised i look that way haha thanks for your opinion it's nothing bad :)

• okay cool. I just asked because you put a "?" after your comment lol. :)

• I could see innocent. You look like a girl who isn't "wild" with tattoos and piercings.

• You look dreamy, therefor innocent, yes.

• Hmm i look dreamy? Haha i like this! And thanks for the answer ^^

• Probably because you look cute and young. It's your face and beautiful eyes :)

• You look devious in a non sexy way. A pretty girl for sure, yet you always have an alternative motive. You rarely show your true colors.

• wow.. devious i look devious? :(

• More from Guys
    51

What Girls Said 29

• firstly loving the eyeliner lol.

second, id say u do look innocent, only because u do have a baby face. u dont look a year over 16 tbh hehe.
    the other thing id add is a little more specific. u look like ur RIGHT on that line between innocence and 'badness'… so u can see a tiny bit of badness too, but u just need a little push to the dark side lol. stay innocent while u can tho=]

• I like this answer! You're cool :D and great observation; i try to be bad lol

• Its definitely not me.. lol but im sick of being nice to people. Anyways thanks for the advice i'll keep that in mind ;)

• hmm… ok np. if u ever need anything or wanna talk about y ur sick of being a nice girl just let me know=]

• "Innocent" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I see you, "Omg, she's so pretty!" does though. You're beautiful. :D

• Oh wow thank you! You too! haha :)

• I would definitely not say innocent, but you do look adorable and gorgeous :D you can do your make up really well!

• I get the same thing, I feel your pain! Haha.

It's because you look young most likely. You are very pretty though, I love your eyes! I'm jealous because I have the opposite.. very squinty eyes. >_<;

• haha thanks sis :D oh my no; you look gorgeous! really love those eyes haha!

• Aaw, thank you!! <3

• I'm not a guy, but yes, you look innocent. In the kind of way where someone could say that, but you could also mess them up big time. (P. S, You're very pretty!)

• it's probably your eyes

• You have big doe eyes and soft features, that's why.

• It's the face. Some people look really young and therefore "innocent".:D

• hahah yeah someone said i look around 15 lmao

• I get that a lot too and I'm 22.:D So I feel your pain sister. xD

• hahahah ;D

• You look innocent because you look so young, you're baby faces but that's not a bad thing:)

• You dont look innocent at all. You look like a mean girl.

• Its probably your big bambi eyes

• The big eyes make you look innocent ;)
    You're cute !

• i think guys tell you this because they mean you look cute. like you look fragile and helpless which makes you look harmless and innocent.

• Harmless haha i like it

• Haha yeah i dont like hurting people lol

• By the way how old do i look?

• Your eyes, your smile you look cute!! :)

• I highly doubt you're over 18 because you look roughly 15

• Holy fuck you're cute!

• yep you do look innocent. maybe it's because you look very young i don't know..

• Quite pretty and an innocent face.

• You are beautiful and really young looking

• You do look innocent but only in the last two pics. Physically innocence is associated in qualities that a child has. Some of these qualities are a rounded face, meaty cheeks, big eyes, and pouty lips. You only give that in the last two pics. First pic look of mischievous girl.

• haha mischievous.. yeah i see your point, being children-like, im afraid men would not approach me because of it lol

• You just look young

• how old would you say?

• 1|0
    • She does look like that to me. You're good with pic googling. =O

• Aww she's adorable...

• You remind me of a younger Ariana grande. It's the fair skin and the wide eyes. I don't know it looks like you're purposely trying to widen your eyes like she does but maybe you're not.

• I like Ariana Grande so thanks haha and as to eyes issue i wasn't even aware of it lol

• So do I! But yeah you just remind me of her and a lot of people kind of arrange their face when they take pics even I do.

• not innocent but young

• Hmm i see how old do i look?

• lucky girl, u should be proud of it.
      so when ur 60, u will look 56, i think a loot of girls are going to be jealous of u lol watch out for the haters

• Haha yeah some are already jealous lol, thanks

• Nah you look like a naughty girl
    You're cute

• Looks aren't everything but it's your attitude and personality that matters.

• You look like the innocent type that turns out to have a huge kinky side in the end lmao.

• Hahaha most said that lol what makes me look like that lmao!

• Because in the pics it looked like you were trying to be seductive, etc. Also, most innocent girls are actually not so innocent behind the scenes, hahaha I'm one of them. I got told that I have a baby face and look so innocent all the time. Oh, what they don't know... :P lol

• Hahaha nice high five sister! Lol

• I have the innocent look and people say I look younger than my age and I'm pretty but oddlyenough I rrarely get approached except by old creepy men

• same happens to me, old creeps everywhere :/

• not if you do sexy loose curls like those VS models

• hmm i see yeah they look cool

• I thnk u do you look very young also

• how old do you think i look?

• ok thanks! im 20 haha

• I get that also ha