Do these shorts look too tight or do they look alright?

I feel like these look too tight and I don't want to look like I squeezed into them.. They are actually loose on the top so do they look stupid or what?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2s7fi2c.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2utnd5v.jpg

1734

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 34

• You commented that you feel like they are cutting off circulation to your legs. That's your answer right there.

My honest opinion is that they're really short. These are the kinds of shorts that guys will comment among themselves about you being "easy" and such. They'll act nice to your face, but they'll be making all sorts of sexual comments about you when you're not around. That's for sure. If you like that kinda attention, by all means, wear it. But the only girls I notice that like that kinda attention are drunk at bars looking for their next hookup.

• That's not really her problem if guys dont judge a person by the person he or she is rather than her appearance

• Yeah I'm not that kinda girl. They are really short I know that. I feel like if they were a little looser it wouldn't be bad. I'll probably wear them to the beach or something if I really wear them out.

• On a beach would fit the scenery.

• They look good from my point of view.

• I've seen tighter. I wouldn't buy them on account that they seem to be all ripped up and whatnot. Are you buying them used? j/k lol

• Those are like perfect size. They look really well fitted.

• No, those are awesome O_O

• Ya killin it! Yowza

My thoughts were not "too tight" when I looked at these pictures. That much I can say for sure.

• Ha ha thanks I never know if I can actually pull them off without looking like an idiot haha

• No judgement here :)

• Well that's one weight off my shoulders then haha

• They look alright. It's more important for you to feel comfortable in your clothing.

• They are very nice, you wear them well.

• They look good and comfy.

• They're not too tight but are a little on the short side. Can't really tell without seeing the back tho. Nice tattoo by the way

• You look sexy with those, they seem perfect :)

• Those shorts look just fine... nothing to worry about. 8-)

• Thanks I feel like they suck the life out of my legs ha ha

• Hahaa still goes with the fact they feel tight which is why I asked the question :)

• We agree that the look is fine.

As for the comfort of actually wearing them... that's up to you! :-P

• they look fine just a little short in my opinion.

• What does lose on the top have to do with them looking good?

• No, i don't think they are too tight. They look alright to me.

• They look just right.

• You look good!

• They look fine.

• Those are in no way tight in my opinion

• Man you really need a tan. They look a little tight.

• See exactly I'm white I need so much color ha ha. Thanks for being honest I doubt I can wear these out ha

• I burn like once and then I tan and I tan awesome when I actually attempt it. But then again I was hitting up a tanning salon like at least twice a week.

• ahhhh =))))

• Little on the short side but you wear them well

• That's a sexy outfit. It looks nice.

• I live in Florida, and it's normal for woman to wear shorts like that so I think their perfect!

• It looks really cool. Oh and your hair colour was lovely

• they look great, shows off the tat well

• they look real great on you

• Nah, you good

• Do your thing girl. They look fine haha

• looking really cute to me!

• Ah very nice! Can I see the tat?

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 16

• They don't look bad, so it matters how you feel in them.
    Personally, too short for me, since I don't normally wear shorts anyway... but they look cute!

• They look like they fit you well, but the second picture makes it look like they're a bit short in the back. Just my opinion though, whenever I wear short shorts and they're shorter in the back I spend the whole day worrying that they'll ride up as I walk around. :(

• Yeah that's the other issue with them. I feel that way too. If I bend over their could be some issues

• They don't look too tight from the side photo. If they feel comfortable and you like them, then go for it.

• no, it doesn't look like you squeezed into them at all. what tattoo do you have on your leg? it looks cool

• They look fine to me :)

• I think the outfit is too revealing. Guys are only agreeing because they view you as a sexual object.
    I'm not trying to offend anyone. But a lot of girls on these sites give out bad information.
    Sweetie you don't need to wear those shorts.

• Hmm I think she should be able to wear what she wants and feel comfortable. If a guy is more concerned with what she's wearing than the person she is than he's a little behind on the maturity scale

• Thanks :) I agree too much skin is just not cute lol. I feel like these are booty shorts and I don't think I'll ever be able to wear them without guys thinking of me as a piece of meat.

• Yes! Tell me about it, smh.

• In my opinion, they look pretty trashy.

• you are lucky, so slim what size are the shorts?

• They are a 00 I don't know what the actual waste is in measurement if that's what your asking cause woman sizes are all over the place. It's a curse to be small and then short on top of that can't ever find clothes in my size

• They look alright to me, fit you well.

Nice tattoo by the way

• Thanks it's a peacock :) I always feel too fat to wear them they actually fit today somewhat so that makes me happy. Haha

• Noooo! You are not even close to fat! :O

• Haha well not fat fat but like this is a first I didn't have to suck in to get them on and there is actually room in the waste lol

• They look good. :)

• Where what you want

• They look perfect! Love your tattoo :)

• Nope. Looks normal to me!

• I love them! They are just purf on you.

• They look good! Aaww!! You have tattoo too!

• They're lovely! Pfft wish I had your legs!