Do women prefer fully grown/half-grown beards? Men! Let's see pictures of your beards!?

Okay, so I'm wondering what girls think about bearded men, say whatever you want, I'm interested in hearing it.

Men, I'd like to see posts of your beards only, not faces, let's compare beards!

By the way, for guys answering polls, just in vote thinking of a style in terms of coolness or whatever.

• 3 month+ of beard (half rugged)
    12% (2)18% (2)15% (4)Vote
  • Clean shaven
    19% (3)9% (1)15% (4)Vote
  • 1-5 days of stubs
    31% (5)36% (4)33% (9)Vote
  • light beard
    38% (6)37% (4)37% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Light Beard!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am definitely a fan of any guy with a beard.. but not super long beard or stubble.. but somewhere in the middle.. still long enough to hang off your face but NOT a huge Santa Claus/biker beard

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather like your beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light beard its sexy, yours looks sexy too

0|1
    0|0
    • Seriously? Oh that makes me feel so much better thank you!

• No offense but to me beard looks rather untidy. I prefer clean shaven.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, a bearded guy would have to agree with you when he's out at the grocery store and a nearby mother is telling her kids not to approach the bum. Hahaha.

• Normally i dont really like facial hair, but i dont know, it really depends on the person because some facial hair suits some people and doesn't suit others :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Like double chinned guys? What about Spartans? Have you ever seen Plato's bust? I want to grow a beard just like his (I'll never have one like Socrates, it's just too epic).

• aha i didn't mean guys classified like that, its more like individual thing. like some double chinned guys could suit it and some cant, some spartans can some can't , its really more on the person. Plato's is awesome , i recon you could probs pull that off :)

• I prefer light beards that makes a man look rugged. They look very sexy. A completely full beard, from experience, only suits men with a certain sense of style.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if, a man could grow one of these bad ass beards, though it's a little out of place. Say, 2 inches from his chin, 1 inch from the sides? Like, what impression would such a man give, would he be scary, lazy?

• Show All
    • This style suits you though

• Like a woolly mammoth. I've gotta prepare for winter, it's cold up 'ere in Canada - not like in Athens.

• Very very very Light if any.. I don't really like beards or facial hair in general.

0|0
    0|0
    • What impression do they give?

• I don't know not really any impression it's more of an appearance thing I just don't like it at all.

• little beard not too much kissable

0|0
    0|0
    • I hear you. That's why I'm single.

• don't sound so depressed it's not about looks it's about what's on the inside

• I'm not! I'm not! I'm feeling kind of good, I think.

• I would prefer clean shaven. But light beard is cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love facial hair.
    Every time I see a man, I always think about what they'd look like with facial hair (if they don't already have it, of course).
    I think it's definitely all about style, just like with the hair on our heads, so when a man finds the right style, it's just so killer!
    Big fan here!

0|0
    0|0
    • Noice. I'm too afraid to tidy up my beard because I've got a beard-on to settle with thomas! Nah I'm joking, I want to have a beard just like Plato's bust - google it - it's as awesome and manly as can be!

• Oh gnarly :-)

What Guys Said 4

• I think a light beard looks best on me, so that's how I voted.

Women seem to like it, but then again I'm sure plenty don't and they just keep their thoughts to themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could grow a full beard I would. Alas I have two bald spots on the sides of my chin but it will eventually grow in.

For now I stay clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it's hard to bear the bald spots, I've got some too. I guess there's no point in stopping at this point for me. Just remember that winter's coming.

• I actually just shaved like 5 minutes ago lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My "beard" in my avatar. I stick between 5 o'clock shadow and stubble.

1|0
    0|0