Girls, is it true that you usually can't find a bra that fits perfectly? What fitting issues do you usually have with it?

A group of my female friends were talking about how all the bras they buy have something about them that doesn't fit right and that they just have to settle on one that fits "the best"

Girls, do you have an issue with most of your bras that you just deal with because you can't find one that fits perfectly?

What's the issue with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it true! hahaha bras have cups, shoulder straps, and then the band that goes all the way around and hooks in the back. We say that we have trouble because sometimes the cups will fit but everything else isn't the right size. Or the straps are too flimsy so they always fall. Or the band is too tight but the cups fit perfectly. Then of course there a problem with the under wire sometimes it puts too much pressure on your chest or they can poke you. There's always a plethora of reasons. And its hard to solve this problem cause bras are expensive. They usually run between $15-$40, but when you settle for like $9 bras they have no quality and they barely do the job.

What Girls Said 4

• My issue is that the ones that fit best around have padding and I don't need help in that department and the one that fit best around my breasts in cup size don't hold me properly around

• Yes, it's true. When I buy a bra, it's always one who's closer to the size I wear. I can't find one that fits me perfectly.
    My boobs are big and sometimes they "jump off" the bra, so this is my biggest problem.

• I have a few that actually fit me perfectly. It's really important to get measured though cause when you lose or gain weight your breast change as well. Honestly I believe that bras are the most uncomfortable thing ever, except for sports bras. Lol If I had to choose I wouldn't wear them at all.

• Most of my bras do fit perfectly, just need to get measured up and be aware that different manufacturers have slightly different sizing.

The main problem with buying a bra is that the majority of women have one breast that is slightly larger than the other. This causes gaping in the cup of the bra.

What Guys Said 0