Girls how do you prefer a guy? Clean shaven, stuble, or beard?

I can and have done all of the above but now I'm trying the stuble look with chin hair that runs up to the lip and no mustache. I'm messing around with it but I'm never going clean shaven cause its not worth shaving every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that a beard is too much. It tends to look like the guy just doesn't care about his facial hair at all, but stuble can be handsome as long as it is well cared for and clean shaven is also nice. I cannot say which one is better, stuble and clean shaven are both pretty equally fine for me, but some girls prefer clean shaven because facial hair can tickle them when they go in for a kiss.

• What about under the chin?

• eh, not so much, but this is just my personal taste and its not like im going to not like someone just because i don't like their facial hair

What Girls Said 7

• Well it really depends on a guy. But my bf keeps a little stuble and a mustache (I never thought I'd date a guy with mustache). I don't why but it suits him so much, he looks so freaking hot, I just can't imagine him with hair on his face.

• I'm not going to grow a mustache lol.

• Stubble. It depends though, because in general I like facial hair but some guys look better without it.

• I personally don't like facial hair, but when I say facial hair I mean going all out Noah style. I like a stubble however, like the 5 o'clock shave, that's so sexy.
    But it all depends on the guy, some guys look better clean shaven and some with beards.

• I've done it all lol. I couldn't afford razrs so I didn't shave in the dorm. Now I have 5 o'clock shadow with a little bit on the chin. I'm never going clean shaven too expensive lol.

• Bearded. :)

• Clean shave :)

• I like either clean shaven or stubble 😊

• I could desk with that as long as I don't shave daily.

• Deal.

• If I was a guy I would just shave every Sunday. But of course some jobs require you to have a clean shave so..

• Whatever looks good on the guy. A bit of hair is always sexy.

• If I'm clean shaven I look 15 lol so I only shave when I have a few day to let it grow back before I have to go out in public lol.

What Guys Said 0