Guys, what is your reaction to this video?

What is your reaction to this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhoWxwtHsIo

It's obvious she looks pretty with the finished result but what do you think about girls who put on excess amounts of make up like that? Would you be freaked out? Were you freaked out when you saw her with out make up? I was.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she looks pretty with or without makeup. I don't like makeup on girls because it's superficial, only natural beauty matters to me.

What Guys Said 3

• That's quite a process! My girlfriend is in the beauty industry so she's always watching these videos by this girl Carli Bybel, who is always making videos like this to demonstrate techniques. Ol' Carli is pretty easy on the eyes, so I'm usually watching over my gf's shoulder when her videos are on, haha. But yeah, she has a pretty distinct transformation in hers too.

• I don't think she looks good with or without makeup. However, I do have to admit she is part of the 2% of girls who look significantly better with makeup caked on.

• Not my style, too unnatural.

What Girls Said 2

• I was a little surprised. I think the foundation (including the highlighting concealer) and the brows made the difference.

• Damn.. I think because she uses so much her skin doesn't look good when she has nothing on.. she should stop wearing all that