What do you wear when you head off to your bed to sleep?

Not sure why, but I'm weirdly curious, so do tell. I hope I don't sound like a creep. :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

• Usually some sort of clothes that look remotely comfortable (so mostly baggier stuff). Usually a t shirt when it's cold and tank top when it's warm. (Although, as you know, this winter was atrocious, so I may have broken out a long sleeved shirt or two.) Socks if my feet get cold. Then shorts or sweatpants. These things are usually combined at random, occasionally leaving me looking like the clearance rack at Walmart.
    I have gone as far as to bundle up further and add a housecoat to the mix (usually after homecoming if/when it rains and I have to be outside for most if it. -.-).

• During the summer, underwear and one of my dad's shirts that a stole, and in. The winter sweatpants and another shirt I stole from my dad, maybe a hoodie if it's cold enough.

• oversize t-shirt - soooo comfortable!!

• Completely naked. Best way to sleep. Your skin really breathes and you sleep better. Lol.

• Depends. Usually at shirt only. If I'm around someone I'll wear pjs. If I'm alone and it's hot or with a bf just because, nothing. Nothing but a sheet is the most comfortable.

• I wear nothing usually.

• It's cold in my room so, long pajama bottoms, a big t-shirt and a sating scarf on my head with fuzzy socks.

• In summer I wear my favorite pink kitty panties and a huge t shirt that used to be my daddy's. If it's hot, I wear nothing. In winter I wear my Batman pj pants (well, they're my older brother's but I liked them so I stole them xD) and a hoodie.

• Actually I wear... nothing... it's actually quite comfortable. And you don't really sound like a creep to me.

• Shorts, tank top and a sports bra.

• Just a big t shirt.

• satin nightwear for like 1 week use lol to limit the clothes to be wash. it's not really dirty though :D cause i also take a shower at night. :)

• Nothing! Winter or Summer :)

• It all depends on the weather...

• Panties and a big tshirt. Most girls go-to pjs lol

• Wow so many people seem to sleep half naked ! Lol I wear full pjs !

• baggy shorts in the summer, track pants in the winter. if its really hot i wear only my bra but in the summer i usually wear a light shirt (nothing tight) and in the winter a t-shirt or hoodie

• well actually I'm wearing a reindeer sweater and black shorts rn but thats cuz the air conditioner's on

• Tank top and shorts in the summer. T-shirt and track pants in the winter.

• Shorts and a tank too

• Either a tank top and panties or a nightdress.

• i live in a really hot climate so most of the time nothing but occasionally panties

• Tshirt linen bottoms summer. Winter knitted leggings and thick cotton pjs

• n bngkok i feel no winter :p so i usually go on wth my underwear nd bra,,, feels way cmfrtble ^_^

• In summer I wear a tank top a loose one no bras and a pair of shorts like short shorts. And in winter I wear track pants or my favorite purple knitted pants with a loose sweater.

• Nothing. But I have to, little pj shorts and a tank top or thin oversized sweater or something.

• I sleep naked c_C

• Just oversized t-shirt?

lol... maybe also nothing but perfume

• Panties and a shirt

• Nightdress or short pyjamas or t-shirt and shorts :)

• Usually just a bra/panties or an over-sized tee.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 11

• Summer: Just boxers and that's all.
    Winter: pajamas with socks.

• Satin boxers, nothing else
    and a window must be open
    I can't possibly sleep if it's hot :3

• Hot weather I wear just boxers no shirt, in cold weather I sleep in PJs top and bottoms.

• Pajama style shorts when it's warm, add a t-shirt for when it's cold.

• Nekkid, even in winter and esp with a partner, i get hot very quickly and having another body under the covers makes the heat unbearable srsly lol. It also makes me feel free and unrestrained :)

• Just boxers

• I go to bed how I am in my home and that is naked been sleeping naked since I was 8

• I wear nothing

• Just briefs or boxers

• Ideally nothing

• Normally nothing, but if my dog jumps up in my bed to sleep I'll put on a pair of super sexy star wars pajama pants that I bought like 7 years ago.