If you had to give up shorts or flip-flops/sandals for summer, which would you rather give up?

Say it’s 100 degrees outside. You can wear shorts or flip-flops/sandals, but not both. Which would you rather give up? If you give up shorts, then you have to wear jeans or another type of long pant. If you give up flip-flops/sandals, then you have to wear sneakers or another type of closed-toe shoe.

• I would give up shorts and keep flip-flops/sandals
    37% (7)20% (2)31% (9)Vote
  • I would give up flip-flops/sandals and keep shorts
    63% (12)80% (8)69% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• ill give up sandals and replace them with boat/deck shoes :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I would give up flip flops and sandals, because it's summer most of the year wear I am from, so I need my shorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate flip flops, I hate sandals and I hate shorts more than anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear flip flops that often. I wear sperrys. So bye bye flips.

1|0
    1|0
  • Ha ha I'm a runner and I already have a runners shoe tan and I like when everyone compliments about my legs skin tone so Im keeping the shorts!

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind giving up either, but I chose to give up flip-flops/sandals and keep shorts. I got a blister from wearing flip-flops recently :(. If I gave up shorts, I would just wear skirts and dresses. Except, I need shorts for exercising =/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably give up flip-flops because I actually don't use them that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of flippy flippies

1|0
    0|0
  • Flipflops/sandals. Shorts are the only thing I wear in the summer even in the rain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the floppies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't I just not wear any clothes?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not a flip flop guy. I used to work at a Hollister Co. Back in the day and they tried to make me wear tgem/, and I politely told them to get fucked. I couldn't live without shorts though. I'm that asshole that wears shorts even if its snowing, haha. Not routinely, but at my old job I had work shorts that were all-weather gear. Hardy New Englander right here.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is way too easy. I'd give up flip flops. I rarely wear them as is. And you can't do a summer in most places, much less here, wearing jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE my Rainbow sandals, but I'd give them up over my shots in a heartbeat. I can get along just fine with my comfy Vans and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha, I don't even wear flip-flops. They are awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give up sandals in a heartbeat. Can't live through a summer without my swimming shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally clicked shorts but I would definitely give up flip flops, no question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give up sandals. I love shorts much more than sandals personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip flops. Shorts are KEY!!!

0|0
    0|0