IS there a difference on what kind of body-type do women like at certain ages?

For example young girls most of the time like skinny weaklings I have noticed. Do you think older women would like a big, muscular dude more?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger and in HS, I liked the skinny/lanky and athletic type. But now I've grown to appreciate manilness in guys not only their muscle composition but also facial hair etc. Although I don't like body builders that resemble the hulk, having a muscular guy is also really sexy :) I like it when a guy towers over me, so my attraction to height has always stayed the same.

What Girls Said 4

• who says women like skinny weaklings? LOL. I am 21 and I am currently dating a guy with a very fit football player body. Granted I got lucky as I fell for his personality first. Did I answer your question? Personality is what it is all about. Honest, direct, respectful and determined men are the sexiest. A little goofiness doesn't hurt too. it makes them charming ;)

• I'm 18 and I prefer big, muscular guys over skinny.. How did you call them? Yeah, weaklings. Lol. I think a lot of girls would agree with me on this.. It depends, everyone has a different type.

• Yes, I would say so! When I was about 11-14 I was attracted to skinny boys. I'm 16 now and I like me some big hunky men lol

• I've always liked bigger men. I don't think it changes much as u get older. That's kind of like asking if a man likes small boobs when he's young in 10 years time will he like big boobs

• I think younger guys think bigger is better, thus like bigger boobs. As they mature they see the female anatomy in a different light because they mature and are not as sex crazed, so they may learn to like smaller tits.

What Guys Said 0