Guys, what would you think if your wife looked like this after giving birth?

That is not me in the pic, its from this shape of a mother website. I would shoot myself if my stomach looked like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of that will shrink up. We are conditioned by the media to expect perfect bodies, but the reality is that even media stars and magazine models get a little help by covering up their flaws, good lighting, good clothing choices, make-up, computer enhanced images, and even a bit of surgery. In real life women get stretch marks, have cellulite, etc. You don't ever see stretch marks in magazines, but I guarantee you some of those women, pretty as they are, also have them. They are just concealed or edited out. While it will never be the same, give yourself several months and a lot of that skin will move back to looking more normal.

• I noticed all the answers are from people who are not married and don't have any kids. Our bodies change. It can be depressing, but it won't ruin a quality relationship with a quality person, unless it is some extreme that could be controlled.

What Guys Said 7

• Id wear a blind fold until she got a tummy tuck

• ill run away to mexico

• That is a picture I did not need to see.

Are you sure that's from a girl who was pregnent?

• Lol that reminded me of Fat Bastard at the end of Austin Powers 3.

• id put it in a ponytail

• omG!..i don't thnk that's how they are suppose to look

• I would sleep on the couch.

What Girls Said 2

• ummm... maybe she lost a lot of weight fast after having the baby and has excess skin. you do stretch out. I don't know why everybody's having a heart attack and planning trips to mexico. that's kinda rude in my opinion. that's a real person going through this and she isn't the only one. if my stomach looked like that, I'd consult a physcian to see if I could get the skin removed or tightened somehow.

to any guy that said all that jerkoff stuff about leaving, ponytailing, or sleeping on the couch, way to be a supportive husband/boyfriend. what if your child's deformed after birth? are you going to leave it too? if you got this woman pregnant and her stomach ending up looking that, you need to be there for her and telling her she's beautiful and helping her find ways to fix it. she's already beating herself up for gaining weight and being tired all the time and having your kid's puke on her shoulder after burbing it. she knows she's not at her most attractive level, especially after pregnancy. she doesn't need you to remind her, ya know? I honestly hope you guys were just joking.

• you need a tummy tuck to fix that actually it doesent go away by itself lol