Does anyone wear skorts anymore?

So I decided to wear a skort to a hangout one day (it's basically like a skirt but it provides coverage underneath like shorts do) and I was surprised that not a lot of my friends knew what those were. Does anyone still wear skorts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen them around since the 90's really. Keep wearing them though because it just makes you unique.

I'd totally talk to you because of it.

What Guys Said 4

• I wear them all the time.

• Been a looong time since I've seen those. Probably will make a comeback in a few years the ways things go nowadays

• I buy them for my daughter, it's better than having her flash her undies or have another layer underneath. Skirts are coming back but different I think I've seen girls wear skorts that look like a skirt at the front but are shorts at the back

• I prefer wearing my skort to wearing a skirt, less chance of wardrobe failure

What Girls Said 6

• Duuude i remember those! Lmao i haven't seen one in forever, but i totally wanna find one

• I always kind of thought they were for little girls who don't know better than to show their ass to everyone haha. But hey, I will wear like hotpants under a short skirt so... same thing.

• lol yep I had them when I was 16 and if they came out again - where did you buy it? I used to love them - I could sit down and you can never see my undies lol

• Actually one of my friends got it for me online from Kohl's, so yeah. I love them too because I can exercise/stretch/play sports without exposing too much, which is great :)

• kohls you kidding me right lol its right by where I live yay thank you

• Haha I think you can only get the one I have online: www.kohls.com/.../...pleated-golf-skort-womens.jsp
      But I think they have other ones in store.

• Yes haha. They're hard to find but there's a ton of them on ebay from China.

• I haven't worn those since I was 6.

• I heard they still exist somewheres but I don't know ):