Do black and grey tattoos look good on black skin?

I was thinking about getting a black and grey tattoo sleeve, but the problem is my skin is two shades light brown and dark brown. Also I have a birthmark around my shoulder area. I was wondering will the tattoo still show and will it cover up the birthmark?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• People will know that you have a tattoo, it will show up, but what the tattoo is of might be a mystery.

It's up to you, but people judge people who have open tattoos. It's just the way it is. I have tattoos by the way.

• Thank you for mh. Honestly, tattoos on dark skin make me want to strain to see what they say or what they're of. It's kind of embarrassing to be caught gawking to be honest. It is intimidating though.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!