Do you have any piercings? Do you want a piercing? Describe?

Do you have any piercings? Do you want a piercing? Describe. I'm super allergic to most metals but I'd like to get my ears, belly button, and possibly nose done.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the metal allergy problem too, stainless steel always worked for me, also you can get silicon jewelry after it heals. I've had pretty much everything pierced on my face at some time or another but I only have a bunch in my ears now. I'm over piercings, so I don't want any more

What Guys Said 2

• Don't have any and don't want any. I'm not into piercings.

• I'm going to get my left ear pierced, and get a big rainbow earring to express my sexuality.

What Girls Said 4

• I do not have any piercings. I never really felt like getting my ears pierced and I don't really wear jewelry that much anyways.

• My ears twice & my tongue. I had more but I either took them out or they rejected. I'm probably gonna get my belly pierced again (both top & bottom) & maybe a couple of ear piercings. & I thought about a nose stud.

• I have both ears double pierced. That's it, I don't want anymore.

• I know this sound ridiculous but I don't have amy piercings and would like both on my ears, but too afriad of the pain when doing it.

• Don't be afraid! I did have my ears pierced when I was pretty young (which is how I found out I was allergic) and it's nothing. Just a pinch and it's done. You just gotta go for it!

• I was to do it when I was young but my mom said no now I'm 18 and I'm afriad lol. Does it bleed or hurt after that?