Hey people what's your current favorite thing in your wardrobe?

The question says it all. My favorite is a new pair of black cotton shorts, a white crop top. Shoes: my old converse.

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Steve Madden Troopa combat boots in black,
    Rag & bone dark wash skinny jeans
    River Island crop top
    Marc Jacobs iPhone wristlet/wallet
    Michael Kors black purse with gold hardware

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Sets of my daughter's clothes that I've preserved ever since she was born :D. I've got at least one from each year of her life and different ones like home clothes, play school clothes, school uniforms, party wear :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • a trench coat i bought in May. It's cold, wet and windy in this side of the world and i always wanted to buy one

0|0
    0|0
  • I got this long sleeve shirt with a thin hoodie attached to it that I like to rock with some straight jeans and my Parka if its cold outside:D

0|0
    0|0
  • My red rainbow sandals. They're the best thing ever! My third pair that I currently have, all in different colors. :-)

image.rakuten.co.jp/.../302alts-red.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite suit is a black suit with subtle white stripes, a French blue/cobalt shirt, and a "geometric" navy blue/light blue tie. It's pretty neat.

0|0
    0|0
  • My suit and tie outfit for work. I love how it makes me look. And I feel very mature in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My tan patrol cap. I wear it everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • A hat my dad bought me. It has the Fender "F" logo on it. It's a conversation starter because most people don't know what it is. They think "Facebook?", then I'm like, nope, Fender. I'm a Fender guy (more than any other company, yes, even Gibson)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have this shirt and i absolutely love it s3.amazonaws.com/.../1051851.jpg?1402175701

unfortunately, when i bought it they only had larges in stock so its pretty big on me. but i still love it haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday I bought 3 things on sale and they all (!) fit perfectly on my 'new' body; I've lost 14 lbs so far. One bright red silky dress with an open back, one pinstriped casual beach dress, and one super cute patterned jumpsuit with a lowww v-neck. So stoked to wear them!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a cute question ^^
    I got a new black crop top, which is great to wear when I'm at my boyfriends and its about a million degrees and I feel like I'm gonna melt to death :P

1|0
    0|0
  • My mini short and new pain of sandals, which is a gift from my sister :) I wear them a lot!

0|1
    0|0
  • My black skirt from Guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white, short summer dress

0|0
    0|0
  • My glitter covered flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything new lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing: Theory blazer
    Shoes: Vintage tall leather boots

0|0
    0|0
  • My fav is my jean capris, and my black walking dead tshirt :3 .. as far as shoes go.. I love any of mine. I don't have a huge selection of shoes, only a pair of sneakers and 2 diff pairs of flipflops, so I love them all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My fav is a lace pink formal long sleeve blouse. It was a gift from an auntie. It's quite fragile so I rarely wear it. 🎀💗💗

0|0
    0|0