Can you please rate me out of 10?

Can you please rate me out of 10 based on this pic? I am 5'10" tall but really skinny so I am working towards it. But do I look decent enough to have a girlfriend? :P
Thanks!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude. Do you look decent enough to have a girlfriend? What the hell is wrong with you? There are a lot of girls out there who looks way beyond the physical attributes of a guy. If you look like melted chocolate and have a personality that is like poop. No no. You don't deserve to have a girlfriend. Because you won't treat her right. And any girl who tells a guy that she won't be with him because he is too skinny or too I don't know some dumb crap. Don't deserve to have him. Hey. Everyone deserves to have that special someone in their life. Yh. "Work on it" but work on it for yourself. Just make sure you have the right personality and character to be someone's boyfriend. And when that girl comes along she'll say "yh. My man is hot on the inside just as he is on the outside" and not "he's hot but he treats me like crap"... sorry if I sound mean but it's just the truth... 😝

• Ahh yes I totally agree with you... thanks!!

• Cuz of ur heart.. it draws ma heart to ur heart :)

• Oh. Ok. Well that's. ... nice.

What Girls Said 6

• Hard to tell with the sunglasses on cause eyes can make or break a face, but you look average, like a 6/10. And yea, you definitely look decent enough to have a girlfriend!

• Sure you do.
    But you're not my type.

• Again I agree with others about the sunglasses kind of making it difficult to tell, but I'd say 7-8 ^_^ You look like you have a nice chest and arms :)

• Really? :P I think I am skinny and Im working towards building muscles... anyways thanks!!!

• You're decent enough to get a girlfriend. Pretty cute though.

• Girls don't really care about how a guy looks tbh. But you're kinda cute. Your personality is what will get you a girl.

• You're a cute guy

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you want people to rate you based on looks? You should not wonder if you are good enough to have a girlfriend or not based on looks because looks can only get you so far in life. Someone should like you based on your personality, interests, how you treat others etc more than looks

• Yea bro you look decent enough don't worry but you gotta work on gaining some weight. I mean it'd be ok on a 5'4" to 5'5" guy but you are 5'10" so gotta gain some muscles. Everything else Is fine you sure can get a GF now only but some muscle will increase your chances by much. Enjoy...

• If you're going off of looks, you'll attract superficial girls.

• Not just going off on looks, but I think looks do matter to a certain extent...

• From multiple sources I hear that both males and females from India usually first experience intimacy later than many here in the western world, especially compared to her in the US.
    I feel that is is the way it should be everywhere, because youth are pressured into things they are far too young to deal with. I highly respect that aspect of your culture, because I feel Indians are making more responsible choices and not rushing into the adult-like relationships that have risks associated with it.

• Yeah its its true that most experience it later than in most other countries... but I guess its more beacause of religion and the social pressure here rather than their own responsible choice.
      Anything you do shouldn't be because of social pressure and dogma...

• I understand what you are saying, but regardless, it is much better than 15 year olds banging each other and causing major regret.

• Yeah I agree...