GaGers, how do you feel about animal print leggings on a girl?

Guys, do you guys love the look? Is it sexy? Unattractive? Does it look better with a girl with an ass?

Girls, do you love the look? Do you think it look better with a girl with an ass or nah?

m5.paperblog.com/.../...int-leggings-L-SpLHUB.jpeg

• I love it
  • I dislike it
  • I'm indifferent
I don't have any animal print leggings but I'm considering in buying some
Like 2 pairs and style it with a nice blouse :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• All this makes me think of is the time I was at a club and this random girl with big, crazy hair, wearing animal-print leggings, came out of nowhere, tried to sweet-talk me, grabbed my arm and then forcefully dragged me all the way over to the bar as if she expected me to buy her a drink... o. O

She was a wacko... LOL

• I think they look bad. Just weird. I don't wanna think of a girl as an animal.

• I like them. :)

• I really don't care for the animal print legging, especially the ones in the pic their too flintstoneish.

• I dislike it, it also tends to make some girls look slutty or bitchy.

• :D so what if it was plain leggings?

• Yeah, same here but I'm consisting in trying them out at least once to experiment.

• Planning* not consisting

• They're cute. My baby niece wears those.

• Lol okay. So they aren't nice looking.

• Yes go for it they make happy in my pants. If you got a nice booty to go with it

• That's what I'm saying. People with a booty makes everything look good.

• Yeah dont listen these people. they dont know what theyre talking about I find them extremely attractive.

• terrible my ex use to wear them so embarassing being in public with her wearing those things ! Hence the "EX" haha that's not why we broke up but thought it would be funny to say lol

• She fucking Cliché

• They're hideous.

• Anything animal print look horrible. I just think she has really bad taste and as a result she sheepishly follows trends to tell her what is in and spends her money accordingly. Which overall makes her seem less intelligent.

What Girls Said 14

• I've never been a fan of animal print. It's kinda tacky looking. The only time I could see it work is if it's only a contrast part of like a blouse/t-shirt. Like, if the pocket/collar was animal print, but the rest of it was a basic color. But when the whole thing is animal print... just no. Doesn't look good at all in my opinion, sorry.

• I definitely agree with you there. Contrasting it will make it look fashionable enough and how its accessorize. The person make the clothing too, so personality it important as well and how you carry it

• Everything print... Not my taste

• It looks cute on slim girls.
    If the woman is very overweight it looks really bad to me.
    It all depends on the person's figure.

• And if you have a booty, you're working it.

• All leggings look hot hot hot, with a pair of black high wedges or pumps. Some boys probably think it is unattractive because they want to see way more skin, trust me, been there, done that.

• I love the last one to the right the rest are horrible
    it only looks good if u have a nice ass, otherwise wear them w a long shirt

• I don't like it at all. I consider it tacky and I don't really think it looks good on any girl.

• Dislike it - animal print in general is tacky and classless - and on leggings (another fashion abomination) - daaaaamn! Terrible choices! O. o

• No no no no no no NO NO NO NOO NO NO NOOOOOOOO NO NOOOOO

• I admit it, I own a pair with a leopart print. They look tacky, but sometimes I'm in the mood for tacky. I wear leggings a lot though, but usually just plain black ones or other plain colors.

• Those are fine. In the end of the day it's fashion and what you pair it up with, and how you carry yourself

• Exactly. And like I said, sometimes I actually choose to look tacky. Haha.

• I'm sorry but, to me, those are not cute and will never be cute lol

• not nice...

• I think they're cute but not for anyone older than 10.

• seems very pre teen to me. the tiger ones seem least bad.

• I actually like the red and the green one. That's about it.

• at the end of it, wear what you want who cares.

• They are not nice sorry.

• One of the most unattractive things you could possibly put on your body. Sorry but it just looks terrible...