How do girls feel about gold necklaces on guys?

For example, I have an heirloom necklace with a chain width of about 1mm and a cross pendant about 1in tall. The length of the chain goes down to the middle of my chest. Also, does make a difference if I wear it inside or outside my shirt?

• Attractive
  • Not attractive
  • Indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the thick gold chains at all

What Girls Said 13

• Well honestly.. I see men and woman where I work who wear gold chain necklaces... it's just a fashion statement if you know how to dress up and make your accessory (gold necklace) look good it just adds onto your appearance but you gotta know what to wear and stuff.

Just be a nice person, dress up nicely, and if you wanna wear a gold chain or a gold necklace go for it!

• My fiancĂ© wears almost the same thing. He got it as a gift but is no longer as religious as he was. It's just what he wears, nothing really attractive or unattractive about it.

• I honestly think not many girls notice that much. I don't think it would look bad.

• Depends. Do you have an orange tan? Do you wear polos with popped collars? If you hit your head on a window, would someone have to get Windex and a scraper?

• Lol no I'm (naturally) brown, I never wear polos, and I would have to buy a new window.

• Wear what you want. IF someone doesn't like it, fuck em'. You only get one life.

• I mostly don't care, but if it makes him look feminine, or if the piece itself is for women a definite turn off.

• Not attractive... at all.

• I think that kind of attractive, but still it shouldn't matter right?

• I know guys that wear religious jewelry around their necks which I don't mind, most of the time their under their shirt.

• metal necklaces on a guy are douchy.
    wear your cross on a leather band instead

• I would prefer a thin silver doggy tag necklace...

• a turn off actually

• I always notice and I dont like it. It reminds me of players on the jersey shore or something lol

What Guys Said 0