What do boys look for in girls?

i just want to know, is it just looks? how big there t*ts are lol? because most boys like me for my t*ts ... is that all it is ? x

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a girl who is only seen because of her big breasts. The difference is, she flaunts them. Low cut tops, showing cleavage everyday, push up bras, etc.

It's quite horrible really, she tries to make herself so attractive it's unattractive.

Me personally? It's not just looks. I'm always looking for a good personality first, and I've found a girl with a great personality. She's beautiful too in my eyes (even moreso now that I'm going out with her. It's a beauty I only see:)) but only shallow guys who don't respect women are just out there for looks. If you are seen because of your breasts, then you're probably seen by the wrong guys. I too am a guy, and 90% of my male friends only go for looks, it's saddening.

Someday someone will come along and like you for who you are and your personality :)

Good luck!

• "I know a girl who is only seen because of her big breasts. The difference is, she flaunts them. Low cut tops, showing cleavage everyday, push up bras, etc."

If she wears the appropriate bra, nearly any girl can give the impression of having D-cups

What Guys Said 3

• Number one big thing is loyalty, I'm not a player and I don't want to meet girls that are players because I would never do that to her. Its never just looks, I look for girls who are intelligent and open minded and doesn't need makeup. Sumbody that's cool with being in the house doin stuff together but likes to chill at cool spots as well. Also I like girls that love movies and sports and who thinks for herself not letting friends influence her decisions.

• Good personnality, smile

I couldn't care less about your cup size.

• looks are important at the initial stage I suppose. especially if you want to be approach. But to make a relationship work and also what I would consider a very attractive personality is a self-assured, receptive and responsive woman. Its almost as if the woman is back to her natural, almost irresistible. haha

What Girls Said 0