Hat or not.,. need a ladies advice?

Hey,

Me, 36, ride Harleys and horses, Afghanistan veteran, I have 27 tattoos, I wear my old cowboy boots, always in jeans and belt buckle. I'm not fancy, everything is u understated. As I do bike, I wear jewelry, custom made and not tacky. Looking for a new hat:

What do you girls think of a well made felt western gambler hat on a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can look great! Albeit I live in London so we don't get many cowboy men walking about so for me I think it's really attractive. I really like your hair though so it would be a shame to cover it up, you have an attractive face so don't hide it! :)
    I also ride horses though not bikes! lol, you sound like you've got a good style about you that works. You sound like a very interesting guy :)

What Girls Said 6

• You look intimidating. I'm not sure if the hat would help you. But wear sunscreen, SPF 30, to lower your chances of skin cancer.

• You sound like my fiancĂ© haha. Anyways yeah that hat seems to fit your style so I'd go for it.

• Yes, hats are distinguished and should be worn more often. =)

• They got mojo and flair.

• Its pretty cool

• Eh Only the bikes and tattoos sound good

What Guys Said 2

• First, do you own any cattle and do you live in a western state? If not, you run the risk of being seen as an all hat, no cattle cowboy. Mixing it up with the biker thing might be ok but won't it fly off riding the hog?

• I hate hats