Girls, do u use hair products on a refular basis to hold ur hair in a certain style?

i m a guy going for the side swept shaggy hair look. but my hair tends to fall straight down unless i dont wash my hair. it gets worse when its windy or humid. Am i supposed to apply sax or mousse etc to my hair to help it stay to the side?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hardly use anything if i do its on the rare occasion. And it's mostly when I'm going out so i go all out... but on the daily i use nothing. and my hair stays kinda where its supposed to be as long as it's blow dried if i dont blow dry it its a train wreck

• what does blow dry do? i should try that is there a way ur supposed to blow dry? i usually towel dry

• sorry what do u do to blow dry for volume? i want volume bug get flat i usually just dry it over my head

• i flip my head over and blow dry it that way if you want lots of volume buy some mousse for volume.

What Girls Said 8

• I hate my hair with a passion. It has a mind of its own and the only way to make it remotely bearable is to put stuff on it.
    Usually I find that a nice combo of mousse and gel works fairly well. (Gel alone is gooey, sticky when anything touches it, and overall gross and mousse doesn't hold it as I'd like.) A curling mousse is my favorite. :3 My hair is naturally curly/wavy, but, as stated above, unruly, so it keeps the curls and tames it down. :3

• I don't. That's because they make my hair crispy or weirdly greasy. ...

• If I get something new I'll use it for a few days, but then get lazy, forget about it and find it a million years later :P

• same her, even though my hair would be wild and out of control, i keep saying to my self i will do something about it tomorrow and tomorrow comes and nothing happens lol

• I use some spray thats called hold on spray but it actually just make my hair so soft and light, and also dry shampoo is good as! aha

• no cause my every day hair style is "wash-and-wear". after washing my hair and drying it with a towel. i just comb it and i'm done. i always bring hair clips, hair ties and headband with me though and do heatless curls sometimes.

• Very rare that I use any.

• even without prosucts does ur hair stay put or do u just not care,?

• Most times it stays if I'm in a hurry just a pony tail

• luckily i dont use any :D

• Try dry shampoo

What Guys Said 0