Which facial hair styles do you think looks the best on men?

Do you think any specific facial hair styles look better on men than others? which ones are your favorites?

Most Helpful Girl

• No mustaches or long beards or goatees ever...they are gross on every guy.

Some guys look best with no facial hair and some guys look best with some scruff. It depends on the guy. I can't say that EVERY guy looks good with a certain facial hair style though. It depends on the guy and what flatters him best although the only facial hair styles that look good are a little scruff or no facial hair. Which one looks best depends on the guy.

What Girls Said 23

• It depends on the guy. I used to think I only found cleanshaven guys attractive, then I met a guy who looked really hot with a... not really sure what it's called. Chin-beard? Like a goatee, but without the moustache part. It just suited his face really well.

• i prefer my man clean shaven. I think my boyfriend knows this and I don't mind stubble. I think either is cute.

• I like the full beard. I strongly dislike when you can tell a guy takes too much time sculpting his facial hair. Especially weird sideburns. The more natural the better. Personal opinion, of course.

• the scruffy look is sooo hot

• i prefer no facial hair. though some guys looks hot with stubble (but I would say mostly dark haired men can carry off that look).

• I think no facial hair looks best.

• Whatever Jason Aldean has going on is pretty hott :)

Orlando Bloom looks good with what he has too.

the soul patch on this link is cute on some guys.

link

• well it's hard because I have no idea what you look like but my fav is the little umm I think it's called a sould patch? It's so sexy.. Johny depp had one and a lot of other hot celebs...

• I don't mind a little facial hair as long as its maintained.I like it when a guy has a slight beard where they have that line that comes around at the end of there jaw and ends with a small goatee.A little mustache is cute too, but not too big!Same as for the goatee.I hate it when a guy has a long ass goatee like those metalers.Its nasty to me!Also no facial hair is always good.A clean smooth face is always nice!

• I don't really like facial hair on guys but some guys can pull it off really well. Anything long is a little gross.

:)

• i'm no fan of facial hair...

maybe those lite hairs you see on chins and cheeks ?

• i like em clean-shaven or a little 3 o'clock shadow, but not all men can pull that off :)

• I like a little bit of scruff. Not any super crazy, long beards or gotees or just weird lookin' stuff.

• buzz

• No facial hair, its distracting when kissing and if not groomed well it looks awful. Some men can pull it off and all the power to them =D

• generally like clean shaven, otherwise the face is scratchy and not so nice to kiss, ha

• Dont really like facial hair honestly, but if I have to choose, a goatee or sideburns...

• definitely the scruffy look is the best although not all men can pull it off

• i like a stubbly go-t...or however you spell it lol its really sexy :]

• stubble

• i like the look of the scruff but when it comes down to kissing it really hurts your face so clean shaven is good too

• no hair is the best

• none...or sexy stubble. like adam levine

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a guy.

Just getting that out of the way.

Usually if you're paler, you look good with a five o' clock shadow. Tanner men should settle for being clean shaven.

• I'm not a girl and I am also not gay, but I can say that this is really an impossible question to answer, just because the asthetics of each person are different, and the symmetry of your face alone will dictate what kind of facial hair - if any at all- would look best.

• I would agree with this one, your facial structure decides which facial hair style fits you the best.

• I would say that your kind of facial hair is what girls find most attractive. I like a little scruff on many guys but any more than what you have is usually not attractive. I would say that maybe a guy could have scruff on a larger surface area, but definitely no long beards...they're nasty on every guy. And no mustaches.

• none