Do all guys like long hair? If you prefer it why?

Studies have shown men will be way more attracted to a girl with longer hair than a girl with shorter hair. I know people like halle berry & Rihanna rock the style awesomely but I'm not talking about them. I mean normal girls you'd approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think long hair is very pretty but I also think short hair can look amazing and very few women can pull it off. So I think women with short hair and look great REALLY look great, because for them, the emphasis is much more on their face :) Halle Berry is a very stunning woman I think :)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know. It's just really feminine I guess? But whatever it is, it is very attractive and preferable to short hair.

• Long hair is definitly preferred although, some girls with long hair , it just don't look good on them. I guess it depends on the whole person and how the hair fits her.

• Guys prefer long hair because it's feminine, there are more ways to style it, more ways to play with it. It's all good.

• Rihanna and Halle might make it work, but they'd still look better with long hair.

• its feminine

• its feminine. I like it. def. looks more attractive/

• Long hair master race lol. It's more feminine, there are far more styling options, you can run your fingers through it, it gets messy during copulation... the list goes on and on.

• Absolutely love long hair, especially wavy or slightly curly. So flowy and feminine.

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed at the current female trend of having really short hair and *gasp* buzz cut sides 'a la Miley Cyrus'.

• Lol you act as if short hair is a travesty

• I act like I don't find short hair on women attractive. Which is true.

And according the the comments, I'm far from alone.

• I love long wavy hair, it's a weakness of mine. I really can't explain why.

What Girls Said 4

• most of them prefer it. I've always had a decent length of hair and that's what I always get complimented on the most. if my hair was shorter I wouldn't get as much attention, im sure of it. I have a weave in to make my hair even longer and I get more attention with it too

• I'm a woman, but I sorta prefer longer hair. As you said, Halle, Rihanna (even though I'm not attracted to her like that) Toni Braxton and Amber Freakin Rose can rock some short hair. It depends on the girl and how pretty her face is. I hate weaves and wigs.

• It's more feminine and you can pull it during sex

• In my experience longer is more attention but it depends on the face shape for the hairstyle