Girls seem to stare at me, is there a reason for this based on my appearance? (Pics included)?

I think everyone is staring at me, I'm not sure why it is, whether the attention is good bad or whether it actually happens at all, but I guess there must be a reason right?

Pics: http://gyazo.com/bf16c9f3968926fb3e46dae4bb09f164 http://gyazo.com/0042d02410862e8420361fc7efd98788 http://imgur.com/LG194fP&GJORVOL#1

for example I walked past these two girls today to go to the store, they were going the opposite way but then when I went to the shop I saw them come in, and stare at me for a good few seconds. Is the attention positive or negative?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether the attention is positive or negative is up to you. Hell, guys stare at me, I'm not calling it positive even if they want to call it flattery. Some will stare because you're attractive, others are people watchers, some will be jealous and want to linger on that note.

What matters is if you find yourself attractive and you don't fuss about those around you. If you're fishing for the comfort or assurance, yes, you're attractive. You've got unique qualities to your features, which attracts most eyes.

Take it as you feel it is.

What Girls Said 5

• Next time look back at them and give them a cocky smile, if they smile back or get awkward they were most likely admiring. I've said it before but you look like a model, you are extremely good looking bro! You look like the actor who plays dorian in the picture of dorian grey 2009

• I agree with PinkAcid. You're cute, why wouldn't it be a (+) thing? Just look back, smile & say 'hello'

• I think you have a really interesting face, like woah. It probably sounds creepy but I meant it in a positive way. I totally agree with the other people here that you're kinda attractive tbh. So don't worry about the attention being negative! :)

• Uh, because you're fucking hot

• You are one of the most strangely attractive guys I have ever seen

What Guys Said 4

• Positive, youve got the angular cheekbones and jaw of a typical model. Wear your hair back rather than over your face

• Dude, I'm not gay, but you're like a doll or something. I mean, you look very very good, so I'm pretty sure they're positive reactions. The reason why they may not approach you is perhaps because they're too shy. Happy? You probably knew this already, but you wanted to post it, am I right?

• I honestly have no self confidence what so ever when it comes to this, I can promise you I didn't do this because I wanted praise I just wanted a honest answer :) pretty sure I've got social anxiety or something because I feel like people are staring at me, whether that attention is good or bad its still pretty awkward

• You're a 10/10. Man, you have every reason to be confident. And don't go by how I see you s a person, turn inwards to yourself and that should be the only value you need.

• Trust me, I don't give 10's out easy. Just be whatever you want to be.

• Yup! Cippy, you got the looks! You've already won 3/4's of the battle. Your looks alone are enough to get most girls!

• They might be seeing you from the back first and think you're a girl, with the long hair and all. Then expectations don't meet reality and they stare.

Could be positive or negative, confront them next time it happens, maybe they're into you.