Are these booties ugly?

link

in black?

and what do you wear them with?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't wear them, I'm not a fan of suede.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy so I don't know if you want my opinion, but I don't think booties look good in general. in terms of high heels, I like black high heels like the normal kind with pointed toe or peeptoe.

• im a guy and no I don't like dem

What Girls Said 9

• i love them. it depends on the look your going for. they obviously look a lot better on, you can wear them with a variety of things for example. dark tights with a darker dress for night, or wear them with leggings and a longer tunic during the day, you could also pair them with a cute skinny jean and some kind of top, but you seem to be pretty unsure of these shoes. there pretty trendy so just by a picture not a lot of people will like them but they will when you put them on! good luck

• well I don't like them...

not a fan of shoes like that...

but I imagine one would pair them with a dark wash jean... and lighter top,

or a dress

• it's hard to match with a lot of stuff

• Nah, I wouldn't buy or wear those. It is hard to find something to wear booties with. Even some of the celebs I see wearing them look a bit funny to me in them.

Anyway, if I had to choose, I would choose black.

• I would wear thiose to like a club or something I like them and if you like them then you should wear them. Just wear then with a low cut dress or something like that.

• I have them in charcoal :)

casual chic - skinny jeans and a nice top

dressy clubwear - cute dress (preferably a simple one... not too much detail)

• No no no no no.. Sorry. I'm also a picky shoe wearer though.

• I think they are ugly

• i don't like them