So guys... what do you prefer? when a girl wears heels or flats?

Most Helpful Guy

• flats. I prefer them because when they wear flats they're able to walk easier. It seems a lot easier and more natural. And let's face it, some girls just look ridiculous because of the way they walk in heels.

What Guys Said 27

• Heels worn well and in good taste as well as combination combined with a good pair of legs are a sight for sore eyes.

Having said that, I give the woman choice of what she wants to wear and is comfortable in. Girls look good in both flats & heels :)

• Heels are sexy. I might even have a bit of a fetish because just looking at certain heels can turn me on.

But the girl has to be able to walk in them. A woman rocking a pair of killer heels is instantly sexy to me, but it all goes out the window if she's wobbling and stumbling. If you can't walk in them, stick to flats.

• as long as she's not taller than me in heels then anything goes:D but heels will look so stylish on her! I prefer both, doesn't matter to me:)

• In most cases I like heels more than others. But if a girl doesn't know how to walk in heels, clearly feels very uncomfortable, or is wearing ugly heels then most flats would be better.

• I prefer flats .

• I believe the question States: what do guys prefer... no matter what guys say
    we love to see a woman in a beautiful pair of heals that accentuates her gams!!

however when I'm with a woman I want her to be comfortable in whatever she wants...

• Both. It really depends on her outfit (: Then again I appreciate fashion for it's own sake. As long as she rocks them confidently either one can be cute and sexy.

• I like heels like a clogs http://www.6pm.com/ugg-natalee-black-leather
    omg i love seeing a girl wearing them with jeans wow they are hot

• I prefer flats (especially sandals, for some reason) over heels any day of the week.

Don't get me wrong, heels can be sexy and their place too, but flats seem more more casual and modest, and I dig that. :-)

• As a leg man, I love seeing a woman in heels. Something feminine and beautifully sexy about them. One of those little things that gets me.

• I think heels are incredibly sexy on girls. Especially when they're wearing tight fitting jeans, short skirts, or nothing.

• I prefer flats or sneakers honestly.. or even flip flops. Heels just seem too painful for most women and a hassle.

Also I don't really find them sexy in anyway shape or form x_x

• High heels are sexier because they force a woman to position her posture in a way that it pushes out her chest and ass.

• Heels look great but only on special occasions, I'd rather her not risk injuring herself if we are walking around the streets. They're fine for short periods of time

• Heels are sexier but it depends on the occasion

• Honestly neither. I likes girl in sneakers. Means she's very laid back and I like that about people. But if you put a gun to my head and MAKE me choose, I'd go with heels

• sneakers are so nice

• Absolutely. My favorite thing to see women in is long dresses and heels, not gonna lie. It's beautiful and sexy at the same time. However, since I rarely get to see that, I'd go for sneakers. Love the jeans and sneakers look

• yay casual look rocks!

• Heels. But no no, they are only for special occasions! Wear them too often and they lose the charm. So, on most days flats or sneakers

• Prefer sneakes over heels and flats I only like heels that show her toes :) if the heels don't show her toes then flats are better

• I like both of them on girls.

• heels look slutty to me. i prefer flats

• I actually prefer flats.

• Hiking boots at barefoot

• I prefer the ones you're wearing and tell me how cute they are

• Probably flats :D

• Heels are nice at times, but they damper spontaneity...

• heels is preferable.

• Heels, always

• Heels arch the woman's foot. Flats don't. When a woman's foot is arched it reminds her of how her foot arches when she orgasms. Heels are directly linked to a woman's orgasm/sex. If it didn't do that, they probably wouldn't wear them

What Girls Said 6

• Men prefer SHORT women to wear heels.

A lot feel insecure if their girlfriend or just girls are taller than them.

• Heels! I love heels because I'm short. And I'm a dancer anyways so walking around on 5" or 6" heels is nothing compared to walking around on pointe. Also doing tricks and landing on the metatarsals or balls of the feet is 100000x more painful than heels are.

• Heels are fine as long as they are occasion-appropriate. Going to the mall in 6 inch heels doesn't make much sense, but to each his own.
    I love heels for parties.

• I don't wear heels, just occasionally. I hope flats will be chosen :)

• I love heels but I very rarely wear them because well, I am 5'11 lol. I would tower over my bf.

• Heels are 100x better, sexier, but also more painful. However I like to wear them all the time, not only on special occasios.

• all the time? but isn't it painful?

• it's a pleasurable pain, for long distances is difficult, but often I drive to places I want to go

• oh i see.. you drive.. makes sense now