What is the weirdest fashion you've seen in your time?

What is the weirdest fashion statement you've seen but not quite understood?
I've always been a jeans and t-shirt sort of girl so never kept up with fashion trends.
When I was about 12 years old (I was living in England at that point for school) a big thing was girls wearing a short skirt with tight pants underneath. I think that fashion may have resurfaced at one point. I never understood the look. Lol


0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

  • Not short skirts and leggings? I'm in the UK and I've never seen that lol but I remember leggings and stretch jeans back then. And those tartan stretch jeans lol.
    Weirdest I've seen is these huge baggy cargo pants type things with like a million long strings hanging off all over it lmao, I actually saw quite a few people wearing them, especially Camden types. I love people who wear whatever they want, but those trousers with strings just look like you're like a pied piper trying to make cats chase you or something

    0|1
    0|0
    • Lol. Sounds like an interesting fashion statement.

What Guys Said 3

  • The boots with the fur. I never understood why women loved them so much.

    0|0
    0|0
    • You're going to make me break out into song.

      "Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
      Boots with the fur [With the fur]"

  • Skinny jeans for men. All the sudden gay men claimed jeans as their own and the rest of humanity had to switch to other pant types. Target marketing 2% of the population to exclude the other 98% seems like a major financial blunder.

    0|0
    0|0
  • The wannabe MMA fighters wearing Ed Hardy shirts, then they suddenly turn into pussies wearing deck shoes and pink shorts, topped off with a trendy beard and Wayfarers.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

  • Basically anything Lady Gaga has ever worn since she's famous.

    1|1
    0|0
  • I've never understood the 80's as a 'fashion era' at all.
    Also, skinny jeans for guys - disgusting.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...