How can I make my hair less boring?

I wanna die it but my mum says I'm "too young". I can't use curling ironers and straighteners either. Is there any other way to make It "pop out"? Btw, my hair is a really dark brown

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't dye or bleach it. I did that mistake and regretted it. It harms your scalp - 50 years down the road your hair will thank you. Just try using gel - dippity doo. You can make it messed up or spiky or just natural. Try your own style and add to it each day. Don't use the hair straightner, it damages your hair. Also, don't brush too hard, you'll lose more hair.

What Guys Said 2

• Find a good hairstylist that can give you a great cut and show you how to style it yourself. It might cost a little bit more, but it WILL be worth it. And Plato is right, don't dye it or bleach it, it will only make things worse, especially down the road! Also, Check our YouTube for hair styling techniques. Lots of good stuff on there. Hopefully a blowdryer is an option you CAN use!

• shave your head?

What Girls Said 1

• French braid your hair into pigtails before you head to bed. wake up in the morning and take out the braids; use a boar hairbrush and brush it. flip your head over and scrunch some volumnizing product into your hair. voila.