What about men who wear cosmetics?

Girls, how would you feel about a straight guy who wore nail polish. I don't mean those skater guys who wear black polish, but a guy who say wanted to accessorize his outfit and matched his nail polish with a color in his outfit? Turn on or off and why or why not.

Most Helpful Girl

• before I give my opinion I would like to say that I'm not the most normal person per se. I like eccentric people and I like people who aren't afraid to be different. With that said, if you wanna wear nail polish to match your outfit, put on blue eyeliner, get pedicures whatever, you do just that. Do whatever you want add long as it makes your happy and comfortable in your own skin. And if people call you gay, fag, pussy, wimp, a girl screw them! Who needs their approval? If a girl doesn't like you because you wear nail polish then you don't need her and she doesn't deserve you. Be you

What Girls Said 4

• i don't care at all... i like people who dress differently... most male artist from the 80's were wearing makeup and a lot of fashion accessories

• I want a man who wears less make up than me. And I wear very less make up. So I think I am clear :D Heavily make up on guy, totally tun off for me.

• I dated a guy who got regular manicures. He had two times as much beauty products than I did. He was extremely conceited, and made me feel like I could never be good enough for him. At he time, I had almost no self-esteem, and I'd date any man that gave me enough attention, and I really think he was only dating me because other girls wouldn't even talk to him.

• I really wouldn't care all that much, but it would come off as gay to me. The black nail polish I think looks punk and natural to guys who wear it but the different colors would seem odd to me. It wouldn't be a turn on, but it also wouldn't be a turn off. I don't know if I would consider dating them though based solely on the fact that like I said it would seem like they were gay to me.

What Guys Said 1