Do I actually look good or is it just the vibe?

where i come from i look really ordinary, nothing special but every time i go overseas people star and think that im Iranian, all the iranian girls that i meet are beautiful so does that mean im beautiful too or is it just the middle eastern vibe and the scarf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe I kinda know what you mean! I get way more attention when I travel! Where I live, people are mostly darker ethnicities, but I'm blonde and whenever I go the mainland I get WAY more attention! I kinda miss i =D

• well u do look pretty, i can see u here and guys going crazy for u lol
      i miss it too hehe

• Aw thank you! Yeah doesn't it make you want to travel more? lol

What Guys Said 5

• Could the clothes you wear be giving people that idea of you being Iranian? Possible.
    I don't know how Iranians are identified so I can't say anything about what your profile picture says.

• This could offend you so don't take it the wrong way, its possible people overseas are staring at you because you're wearing the head scarf. You're different from everyone else so people are likely to stare.

• not its ok, that is a part of my question
      it actually makes sense

• p. s you do have a nice face and thats another reason for people to stare, especially since thats all they can see of you so they are more studious and need more time trying to figure out if you are actually attractive or not.

• You're beautiful, you just stand out more when you're in a different country so people are more likely to comment on it.

• If you're wearing the scarf, that's probably the biggest hint. You could wear a sombrero and people would think you're Mexican.

• I'm beautiful as well but for a while I thought staying this color was bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQAvtFO_uA

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with smiley84. When I go overseas people really do compliment and find me drop-dead gorgeous and different. Where I live however I am a normal, ordinary, nothing so special about her looks girl LOL. Yeah I miss the attention hahahaha =D

• i think its more about the culture difference and what they consider what is beautiful and what is not and usually what is not the norm is considered beautiful for instense dark skin, high cheek bones and curly hair its not attractive where i come from but in other parts of the world its attractive