Girls what do you wear travelling by plane?

Girls how are you dressed when travel by plane? do you prefer jeans, leggins or what kind of bottom? Thanks!

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I go to Egypt and stop off in Europe, I always wear comfortable jeans, sweater, or something short sleeved with a coat I bring, depending on the season.
    However, coming home, I usually put on the hoodie Adieus sweat shirt my husband first gave me when we first got together in Egypt. It has a front zipper pocket so I can carry my passport, some money, Other Id. I always feel comfy, feel him close to me when I am going back to the states. xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 13

• If it's a short trip and I'll arrive early in the day, I'll be wearing what I plan to spend the day in, which won't be something sloppy. Most of my travels, the flights are quite long so I would wear the most comfortable clothes I own. Sometimes it would be jeans and a hoodie, or sweatpants and a top.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never had long flights so i just go with a pair of skinny jeans, some sneakers, a sweater and beanie or cap

1|0
    0|0
  • Something comfortable. I like to look decent though since I will be headed somewhere after the flight. Something like a flowy black shirt and a nice top with sandals. I would never wear anything besides shoes with a flat sole. I dont get how girls wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • Practice makes perfect. If you don't wear them much, how do you know you wouldn't like them... don't dismiss it before you've tried it at least twice.

• Show All
    • @SadWalkingAwaySong, DID YOU EVER WEAR HIGH HEELS?

• Same here, never understood girls wearing heels on plane

• i wear something comfortable. not jeans but not something i'd wear at home. leggings, last time i wore a loose dress, it was like a summer dress but a bit different. depending on where i'm going, i change into something more suitable before landing (like if it's winter where i'm going and it was summer where i was) and sometimes i change again at the airport to something more presentable because after a 14 or something hour trip.. well... you feel unclean.

0|0
    0|0
    • My flight will last for almost 21 hours with 3 connections, so not sure what to wear to be comfortable and also look decent, my bf'll meet me also (

• well... firstly you want to be comfortable...
      i've seen people who change into tracksuits as soon as the flight takes off.
      and to look presentable, what i did was change at the airport before i leave, maybe wash up a little and apply some cream, etc to make yourself look better :)

• I will) thank you for replying

• I'll usually wear a nice shirt/blouse and either jeans or a skirt with leggings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how long the flight is, if it's just 1-5 hours I'll dress how I want to be seen when I get to my destination which is usually quite well (jeans, heels, jackets, dresses, skirts whatever) but if it's over that I tend to go for comfy jeans, shoes and a hoodie. International though, I whip out the uggs, leggings and baggie tees.

0|0
    0|0
  • I either wear leggings or workout gear, I like to travel comfortably.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I get on a flight I wear jeans because it can often get cold on the plane and they're generally the warmer thing to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer jeans. Most people don't find jeans comfortable but that's not the case with me. I can wear jeans for a long time. So I would wear jeans and a tshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajamas. Till I get close to my destination and depending on the time I get there, then I'll change.

0|0
    0|0
    • what kind of pajamas?

• Comfortable ones. Like yoga pants or flannel pants and a tee shirt. Plane seats are almost never comfortable except probably in first class. And it's cold on planes and the airports.

• Thank you for your opinion)

• I like to wear a simple maxi dress with a light sweater so I am comfy and ready for any weather

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretchy jeans usually. Comfy, warm and leaves more space in my bag :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear comfortable clothing. On really long flights, say 24+ hours total with connections, I'll wear leggings and layers like a shirt and a sweater since it gets cold. I usually wash my face and touch up my makeup in the airport before my next connecting flight. On the last flight, an hour or so before landing, I'll get a clean pair of clothes out from my carryon, and change into those and freshen up.

1|0
    0|0