Girls what do you wear travelling by plane?

Girls how are you dressed when travel by plane? do you prefer jeans, leggins or what kind of bottom? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I go to Egypt and stop off in Europe, I always wear comfortable jeans, sweater, or something short sleeved with a coat I bring, depending on the season.
    However, coming home, I usually put on the hoodie Adieus sweat shirt my husband first gave me when we first got together in Egypt. It has a front zipper pocket so I can carry my passport, some money, Other Id. I always feel comfy, feel him close to me when I am going back to the states. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• If it's a short trip and I'll arrive early in the day, I'll be wearing what I plan to spend the day in, which won't be something sloppy. Most of my travels, the flights are quite long so I would wear the most comfortable clothes I own. Sometimes it would be jeans and a hoodie, or sweatpants and a top.

• Never had long flights so i just go with a pair of skinny jeans, some sneakers, a sweater and beanie or cap

• Something comfortable. I like to look decent though since I will be headed somewhere after the flight. Something like a flowy black shirt and a nice top with sandals. I would never wear anything besides shoes with a flat sole. I dont get how girls wear heels.

• Practice makes perfect. If you don't wear them much, how do you know you wouldn't like them... don't dismiss it before you've tried it at least twice.

• @SadWalkingAwaySong, DID YOU EVER WEAR HIGH HEELS?

• Same here, never understood girls wearing heels on plane

• i wear something comfortable. not jeans but not something i'd wear at home. leggings, last time i wore a loose dress, it was like a summer dress but a bit different. depending on where i'm going, i change into something more suitable before landing (like if it's winter where i'm going and it was summer where i was) and sometimes i change again at the airport to something more presentable because after a 14 or something hour trip.. well... you feel unclean.

• My flight will last for almost 21 hours with 3 connections, so not sure what to wear to be comfortable and also look decent, my bf'll meet me also (

• well... firstly you want to be comfortable...
      i've seen people who change into tracksuits as soon as the flight takes off.
      and to look presentable, what i did was change at the airport before i leave, maybe wash up a little and apply some cream, etc to make yourself look better :)

• I will) thank you for replying

• I'll usually wear a nice shirt/blouse and either jeans or a skirt with leggings.

• Depends on how long the flight is, if it's just 1-5 hours I'll dress how I want to be seen when I get to my destination which is usually quite well (jeans, heels, jackets, dresses, skirts whatever) but if it's over that I tend to go for comfy jeans, shoes and a hoodie. International though, I whip out the uggs, leggings and baggie tees.

• I either wear leggings or workout gear, I like to travel comfortably.

• When I get on a flight I wear jeans because it can often get cold on the plane and they're generally the warmer thing to wear.

• I prefer jeans. Most people don't find jeans comfortable but that's not the case with me. I can wear jeans for a long time. So I would wear jeans and a tshirt.

• Pajamas. Till I get close to my destination and depending on the time I get there, then I'll change.

• what kind of pajamas?

• Comfortable ones. Like yoga pants or flannel pants and a tee shirt. Plane seats are almost never comfortable except probably in first class. And it's cold on planes and the airports.

• Thank you for your opinion)

• I like to wear a simple maxi dress with a light sweater so I am comfy and ready for any weather

• Stretchy jeans usually. Comfy, warm and leaves more space in my bag :)

• I wear comfortable clothing. On really long flights, say 24+ hours total with connections, I'll wear leggings and layers like a shirt and a sweater since it gets cold. I usually wash my face and touch up my makeup in the airport before my next connecting flight. On the last flight, an hour or so before landing, I'll get a clean pair of clothes out from my carryon, and change into those and freshen up.