If there is a average looking guy, but if he has a good hair style and good dress sense will that make him above average? from 6 to a 8 maybe a 9?

If there is a average looking guy, but if he has a good hair style and good dress sense will that make him above average? from 6 to a 8 maybe a 9 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen so many guys who are supposed to be attractive, but it you took away their hair and clothes, they'd look pretty pathetic. So, yes. They can change someone's look quite drastically.

• ok thank you :)

• If that's true, go with shorter hair. He's gorgeous..

• ok thanks :) xx

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely. Then you can be a ten if you care about others, have confidence in yourself, and treat people with respect.

• Be confident and take care of yourself, and you're a 10 in my book!

• Yes. Dressing well is a kind of manner.

• Yes absolutely, for me the 'type' of guy is most of the time actually more important than his looks. But for me it isn't just a case of dressing well, but more a personal thing.. I do not like guys with really short hair for example, but many women do.

• yes! appearance will change, good dress sense and grooming won't :)

• Yes deffinitely, a guy who takes care of himself and has good hygiene/good style is attractive :)

• Yes, definitely! It a plus if the guy looks decent and clean. It means he knows how to take care of himself.

What Guys Said 4

• Im over weight and not super spectacular to look at, but im funny and im always clean shaven and dressed well. I've always dated wemon way better looking then my self. I remember playing pool with an old drunk guy at a bar, he said " aim high because they wont". Its completely true. A couple months back I whent out with some buddies to the strip club, I had one of the girls there hand feeding me candy before she took me in the back and blew me. All my friends were standing around awestruck that a beautiful girl would give me the time of day like that. Really its all about confidence and having fun, you set the tone when you approach the girl. You can have any women you want, just dont be an ass hole.

• ok thank you, if i look very good i can get any woman i want?

• Are you austrlian? I lived in Australia for 3 years, the girls are half as snoody there as in the U. S. Your set guy have fun.

• i am English

• Nobody is hitting 9 without good genetics combined with highlighting it well.

Clothes and hair can probably boost you a point or two and that makes a big difference.

• I don't think anybody can get a 9 without good genes. But if you dress well, work out and get abs, and have a good hairstyle I think you can get to an 8.

• What do you even mean by from 6 to a 8 maybe a 9?

• what i am saying lol a guy who thats say 6 has a good hair style and dress up good will that give him 8 or 9 ?